Chapter 11: memories

Don't have much to say :P Thanks so much for supporting me, anthanks fol the love! Comment, Vote, Fan!

Love,

Krissy Horan

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Cat who I all re-met earlier came up with food, sydney ashley and seline came up too, Niall never left my side.The Doctor told us I can ask questions about what has happened but we have to keep it slow. "So, Am I, who am I? If it's 2012?..."I asked."Well Your 18 now, Err you just graduated and were here on vacation! Thats where we met Lou, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry!"Sydney said. I Nodded, "Do I act the same?I mean how do I act?How did we all meet?"I asked, everyone was grubbing into there food. Niall looked up and smiling "I'll take this one.....We met June 23 on a plane ride to London, First time I laid eyes on you I thought you were goregous, you were. wearing a white t-shirt with a black blazer over it, and dark blue skinny jeans, and white ballet flats. I Was walking in my seat when I spilled gummy bears on you hahaa, we ended up talking, we had so much in common...Well we ended up going out, and I fell in love with you, Your personallity? You are one of the kindest, warm-hearted person I've ever met, your funny, outgoing yet shy, your amazing and beautiful inside out, you love food but I haven't seen you touch any of your food at all! And its one of your favorites, meatball sub!"Niall said pointing to my plate,"Ohh God You think it's 2008, 2008 you were anorexic..."Seline said lookind down. Niall looked at me wide eyed..."Anorexic? Wait Krissy??"He said not taking his eyes off me, "Yeah I am, and I'm guessing I'm not anymore.."I said poking myself. I felt diffrent although, I didn't hate myself...I took a big bite of the meatball sub, it tasted so good, I remember not eating anything, I felt good..."She's eating! She must not be that anymore!"Louis said clapping his hands."I feel diffrent, like hungry all the time and not afraid to eat!"I said laughing..Niall smiled, we finished eating, Everyone had to go home, since there wasn't room for anyone to sleep,the doctor also said visting hour were over, only close family could stay.... Niall said he'd stay, they let him. The doctor told me that In the amnesia I had I could regain memories in my dreams,. But most likely it will just randomly come back...The doctor left.. "Theres no where to sleep.."I said, I still didn't know him, I was alittle uncomfortable.."I'm fine, your checking out tomorrow, it's only one night"Niall said, Seline decided to stay too...I couldn't sleep, seline was already sleeping on the couch. Niall was sitting on the chair by my side. "Can't sleep?"He asked me, "No, not really..."I said, my head hurt "Do you want me to get you anything? I can get you some hot chocolate, I'll put extra whip cream, just like you like it.."He told me."No Thanks, not really up for anything."I said, he nodded.I rested my head back looking up at the blank roof..Niall turned down the lights. I shut my eyes. Niall gently placed my hair behind my ears, I didn't move.He hummed gently, I soon fell asleep...

I Woke up the next morning."Morning Beautiful"Niall said he looked sleepy, "Did You sleep?"I asked him. "Alittle, How did you sleep?"He asked me."Good."I said. Seline was gone, "Wheres Seline?"I asked him."Liam picked her up last night, she couldn't sleep."He said rubbing the back of his neck..."Are you ready? Do you wanna check out now?"He asked, I nodded. We left the hospital, He drove me to a hotel "Here is where we stay."He said. I nodded taking everything in once we got up to the room Niall knocked on the door. "COME INNN!" Someone said.. I walked in to find Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Cat, Sydney, Ashley, and Seline right by the door. There was balloons saying get well and stuffed animals scattered everywhere, I took a deep breath trying to keep calm, everyone was hugging me. There was music playing, all this was overwhelming...I sat on the couch and put my face in my hands, everything got quiet. "You okay?" Harry said I nodded, "Little overwhelmed....I just wanna relax for awhile."I said I layed on the couch and turned on the TV, I was on it...The new lady was talking about me and me loosing my memory. *News Lady* "One Direction's Niall Horan's girlfriend got hit by a car last night, and we have all the facts, She was just relesed out of Central London Emergency Hospital, and heres the sad part, she's amnesic! Stay tuned for more details! *End of News*""I'm on the news...How do they know this?" I asked..They just nodded, not saying a word, I quickly opened my bag and took some of the medicine the doctor gave me. I don't know what to think I need some time To comprehend everything.. "Listen Krissy, tomorrow you have a big day and all but if your not up for it..."Niall began to say."Big day? What do you mean big day?"I asked, "Tomorrow is our, 1 month aniversary" he said, I don't know what or how what happened next but I ended up screaming at him telling him I don't know you and that he needs to leave me alone, I ran into my room, I don't know why I felt so angry..I stayed in my room crying. I heard the door creak open, "Krissy"I heard a sort of familliar british accent say, "Go away!"I said covering my face in the pillow. Someone sat down next to me I didn't move, I looked up to see Harry, "Are You Okay?"He asked me. "I don't wanna talk about it."I said "Now we both know thats a lie, now speak up"He said."I don't know you, I don't know anyone, I'm so confused I feel so so..."I said then began to cry again..