Chapter 36:Tonight?

A/N: Hello My Lovely Readers!! So I have to finish this book by the 31st since its in The Watty Awards so expect alot of uploads!!!

Anyways, I would have uploaded sooner, like Wednesday...But I got really embarrassed and sick...Embarrassed because my friend practically told everyone I stalked my crush and now everyone knows my crush... Yep

Well That was totally me in that side picture ----->

ANYWAYS! Enjoy!

Xoxx

Krissy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Niall's P.O.V.)

All the way.

From the ambulance ride, to the hospital, through the hallways. I stayed with her. I'd never leave her. No, never, not this time.

I would never leave her. I had already almost lost her before. I wasn't leaving her. I looked at my princess, she was covered in blood. Looking more and more pale and lifeless by the second.

I ran with the gurney. They brought her through two sickeningly white swinging doors. A nurse grabbed my hand pulling me back.

"Sir, You have to stay out here"She said looking at my face. I never looked at her. I stared out the windows that showed my love, slowly disappearing through many more doors.

I started walking towards the way they brought Kristina. "I can't leave her"I said ignoring the nurse.

"Sir you cant go in there-"

"I LOVE HER! I CANT LEAVE HER! I ALMOPST LOST HER BEFORE ALREADY! I CANT LEAVE HER! WERE SUPPOSE TO GET MARRIED!!"I shouted collapseing on the floor, bursting into tears. My heart hurt. 

I cried, "SIr, If you want her to survive the best thing is to stay out of the doctors way"She said looking at me apologetically. I looked away. Next I saw Lily, before I could say anything she was pulled through the doors. All I could do was send her a glance. 

Those  doors. They're sepreating me from the people I love, The people who could die right at this moment. The nnurse saw my stab wound in the shoullder and quickly got a doctor to me. I wouldn't move. I wouldn't go anywhere. So they had to stitch me up in the waiting room.

I had to be carried to the chairs to wait. i burried my head into my knees and cried. My love was gone, she has never done anything wrong! Shes always been so good, so kind, loving..Why does she have to punised?

I never looked up, untill I heard my name being called. 

"Niall Horan? Family of Kristina Moore and Lillian Moore?"I shot out of my seat running to the nurse dispite how badly I ached.

"Yes! I'm here! Please tell me she's alright!!'I begged. She gave me a sad facial expression. "I have good news...And bad news."