Chapter 31:Meeting the Family

*A WEEK LATER*

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Finally! The boys tour was over! I mean I really enjoyed the tour but I was getting stressed out a bit being do busy.

We were finally in California! My hometown Anaheim! Niall and the boys was finally going to meet my whole family in person tonight!

We were currently getting ready, I had on a pale orange dress with mathcing heels. I curled my hair.

Niall wore his red polo and chinos. He kept fixing his hair in the mirror,

"If you fix your hair one more time, I'll assume you've been spending too much time with Zayn"I giggled. His cheeks turned red.

"Sorry princess...just nervous"He said looking at his shoes.

"Don't worry, they'll love you. They already do!"I said hugging him.

"You look beautiful princess"He said smirking kissing my cheek. I blushed and looked down.

"Thanks"I said. Soon we got into the car and went to my mothers house in Beverly Hills. It was a big house, it was very green. Trees, grass, bushes, flowers, everywhere..

I loved this place, as We walked into the house the smell of a homecooked meal filled my nose. I Was home.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

We walked into the living room, hand in hand.

"Krissy!!!!"Lilly shouted running over to us. Giving each of us a hug. Then Josh came over and said a polite hello.

"This is Taylor, my girlfriend"He introduced a tall blonde with brown eyes. She said hi then they left.

"Mum!!"Krissy let go of my hand and hugged a woman who looked around 40. She looked like an older version of Krissy.

"Mom, this is Niall!"Krissy said introducing me.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Moore"I said hugging her.

"Please call me Jane"Jane said smiling.

Next I met Krissy's cousins and aunt and uncles. She hhad no father figure at all besides her uncles.

She had a nice family. We all ate a nice big dinner then went into the backyard for dessert.

It was a big, it had a grass area, a concrete area with a barbaque and table. A pool in the right hand corner and ththe rest grass and trees.

In the side of the concrete floor was a snack aand drink table. And There was music playing and little twinkling lights hanging above our heads.

There was a wooden dancefloor placed onto the grass.

Kiss Me By Ed Sheeran came on. "Wanna dance?"I asked her. She nodded smiling.

We walked onto the wooden floor and she put her arms around my neck. We swayed along to the music.

Admiring the sceenery it wasnt sunset, bit like right after sunset, once the suns down but there's still some light leaving the sky purplish blue.

I leaned close to her ear, "I Love You.."I whispered. And I meant it. I had plans to show her I meant it.

"I Love you too Niall"She said softly.

Once the song finished we pulled away. "Hey I gotta use the restroom"I lied.

She directed me to the restroom then went to go chat with her cousins.

I hurried to find her mom and her Uncle Ton. He was her closet uncle. Luckily they were talking to each other far from Krissy.

"Mrs.Moore? Jane? Ton?"I said softly

"Yes Niall?"Jane replied.

"I need to ask for your blessing..."I began.

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I was talking to my cousin when I got a text.

From:Unknown

"Nialls not so innocent either"

Then a picture was attached, once it was downloaded fully I opened it.

Oh my God...I cant believe it..

Then Making it worse two more came....

How could he?

(Niall's P.O.V.)

"I really love your daughter and I know J want to stay with her for the rest of my life. Would you hove me your blessings. I want to marry tour daughter."I finished my whole speech on askkng them.

"Niall, I'fe never seen Kristina so happy. of course I hove you my blessing. I can tell you really do love her"Jane said.

"I agree. Kristina loves you and you love her. I can tell you'd do anything for her. J give you my blessing"Her uncle said smiling.

"Oh my God thank you so much"I said so happy. I hugged them both.

"Do you have the ring with you? When are you ggoing to purpose? How?"Jane asked me.

"Cant ruin the suprise"I said smiling. She sighed.

"Alright. But I want to know asap!"She said smiling.

"I promise to tell you after"I said smiling and running off. I already knew how and when. I had the ring and everything. I couldn't wait till the time...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kristina!"I said finally finding her.

"What?"She said, she seemed mad...

"Are you alright love?"I asked her worried.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Its not like you did anything wrong right?"She said. I didn't know what to say...Did I?

"Well we should go home now its late"I said smiling.

"Sure"she mumbled.

The whole car ride home she was silent. What did I do?? Once we arrived back at her flat she went straight to her room to change. I changed out in the bathroom.

"Okay...What's wrong?"I asked. Sitting down next to her.

"Nothing."She snapped.

"Tell me Kristina. I'm serious."I said. I didn't want her to feel like this.

"YOU SHOULD KNOW! I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME EVERYTHING!"She shouted getting up and lookin out the window onto the city lights. She kept her back to me.

"What are you talking about??"I asked her trying not to yell.

"DON'T LIE!"She shouted, her voice cracked signaling that she was about to or already crying.

"I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW!"I shouted.

"THIS! AND THIS! AND THIS!"She shouted throwing her phone at me. I picked it up.

On it was....

A/N:HAHA CLIFFHANGERRRR!!!!

Hate me?

I know :)

You'll have to wait to find out!

Told you it'd get better!

Funny part is, this isn't even the getting bettter part! Just wait and when it hits you,

"It'll really hit you hard bro"

LOL ^^Anyone ssee that video?

No?

Okay....

Well I know this isn't my best chapter BUT I SWEAR IT GETS BETTER JUST WAIT MY PRETTY POTATOES JUST WAIT!!!

Well comment vote and fan! Once I get some comments I'll do the next chapter!

Xox

Krissy