Chapter 7

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Fire!!! Fire!!!!" I screamed. I Didn't know what to do! I started to panic I ran into Liam's room. "LIAM GET UP!!!!" I screamed, jumping on his bed "Mhhmhh Go Get away.."Liam mumbled pulling up his sheets "LIAM THERE IS A FIRE! FIREE! I'M SERIOUS"I screamed, slapping him."What!?!! GO! Get everyone up"Liam said jumping out of bed and running off. I Went out, everyone was surronding the kitchen panicing. "Shit! This is all my fault!"Niall said Facepalming his self."No It's mine! Wheres the fire extinguisher?! It's probably under the sink!"Krissy said about to run into the kitchen but Niall held her back."You might get burned!"Niall said holding onto her. Liam ran in with a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. DADDY DIRECTION TO THE RESCUE! "What...In the..Bloody..... Hell Happened?!" Liam said madly catching his breath."It's All My-"Niall Began to saw but was cut off."Liam It's my fault and I take full responsibility. Its MY fault" Krissy said looking at her hands. Her eyes were very red and puffy like she'd been crying... But she wasn't crying right now, I wonder what happend Niall better have not done something stupid.. "No, Liam it was my fault I was the one who tried to cook the bacon and left it unsupervised."Niall said looking at Liam.*KNOCK KNOCK KNCOK*Someone was banging on the door, Liam awnsered the door and a tall thin man in a suit hurried in? "What the?!! WHAT HAPPENED?A FIRE IN MY HOTEL!? YOU! WHAT HAPPENED!" The man said, he had a nametag...Uhh Ohhh Busted, it said Hotel Manager. Liam explained everything telling him it was an accedient. "I don't care if it was an accident! You guys are kicked out! I Don't care if you are the biggest boyband in the UK OUT!!"The man yelled pointing to the door."Man You can't do that!"I said."Ohh yes I can! Ugh! Boy go put clothes on! Pack up and leave! You guys will be responsible for everything, the payments, EVERYTHING!"The man said looking away. I looked down I was only in a pair of black boxers. "AHHH" Krissy gasped and covered her eyes, obviously she didn't notice what I was wearing before. I quickly put on a robe."You can open your eyes now goody two shoes"I said chuckling. Liam had been talking to the guy outside, he came back in. "I've got good news and bad news guys.." Liam said."Good News, Insurence pays for The Fire and they decided not to press charges, Bad News, Were still kicked out..We have untill 12 thats 1 hour, go pack."Liam said going into his room."Where are we gonna go?!"Louis asked looking around."You guys will Stay at my hotel since it was MY fault!....No Buts!!" she said then pulled Niall into his room to pack shutting the door behind them. "Come On Boo Bear, lets go pack."I said.

---------------------------------*1 Hour later at Krissy's Hotel...12:00pm

(Zayn's P.O.V.)

"So Heres the Room!...We ordered some extra roll in beds so theres room for all of us"Krissy said opening the door. "Hey Guys! Why are you here so early?" Cat Asked us, All the girls were in the living room eating breakfeast. We explained what happened."You Got Kicked out?!" Ashley said looking shocked. "Yeah" we replied..... Everyone unpacked and settled in. Niall and Krissy went into the kitchen to eat, Harry cooking for them and making sure they don't burn this hotel room too. Liam was with Seline watching TV, and Sydney and Louis were playing Just Dance on the Xbox Kinect and Ashley was by herself on the balcony. While everyone else was good in there love life me, I was so confused. Ashley Told me she loved me, and I felt the same way, but nothing ever happened after that. I decided it was time to make a move and find out whats really between us. "Hey Ashley"I said walking outside."Hey Zayn!Whats Up?"She said, she looked so pretty, the sun shone on her beautiful brown hair."I was wondering, if you wanted to, well, go out?....We can go to Times Park!(made up that name!) We can go boating?" I said, I really wanted her to say yes I was so nervous around her at times She was so amazing,I looked at the view, I usually was cool and smooth around girls but she was diffrent, in a good way... "I would Love too!...Let me just get ready, 10 minutes we leave?"She said smiling her beautiful smile,My head shot up and I looked at her "Okay! 10 minutes!" I said and she left to go get ready. *20 minutes later* We just got to Times park. We rented a canoe for two. We got really far into the water, then we just started going in circles.Now was my chance I was going to tell her what I felt, and ask her, what I meant to her..."Ashley?....I've been thinking..."I looked off into the distance."About what?" she said her smile fading once she heard how serious my tone was..."You......I Love you Ashley, and I really really do love you, I swear there must be a million reasons why I love you, Whenever I look in your eyes I just, I feel so, so....." I began to say."In Love?.....I Love you too Zayn.I always think of you, I can't help it..."She said, her brown hair was flowing and her big brown eyes were sparkling."I want us to be together, but I didn't know how you felt espeacially after that night..Ashley, Will you be my girlfriend?"I said looking into her eyes "Yes! Yes Yes A million times yes!" she said smiling big. We were silent for a little while, but it was comfotable silence, not awkward at all...."Haha I don't Think were doing this right" Ashley said laughing. "Really? I Thought this was the right way.....Opps!"I said then splashed water at her laughing."ZAYN!.....I'm getting you back pretty boy!"Ashley said leaning over and splashing water back at me "MY HAIR!!"I said attempting to fix it. I Started shaking the canoe leaning on each side making it tilt."Stop! Haa Stop you'll make it tip over!"She said laughing. Surely enough I made it tip and we both fell into the water. "Ahh My Makeup!!!..Don't Look at me!"Ashley said covering her face.I moved her hands away"You Look Beautiful"I said then Kissed her gently on the lips. We went back and returned The canoe, we went back to the hotel, in the lobby we got some pretty werid looks but I didn't care. Once we got back to the Hotel Room ashley was quickly taken away by Krissy and Seline. Leaving me with Harry. "Your Wet."He said looking at me."Really? I DIDN'T KNOWW"I said sarcasticly laughing then sat on the couch. "Your Hair?......Someones Happy? So you and Ashley"Harry asked grinning. "Were Official!" I said grinning back.."What about you, any girl? I have't had time to notice who you like but I can tell theres someone!"I said grinning and poking harry..His smile got really big and he blushed, then it quickly faded away."Err, I don't know...I" He said looking away. "Whats Up Mate?"I said worried."Nothing, Nothing."He said smiling "You go Take a shower, you smell like dead fish!"he said covering his nose. "Yeah, I smell like you, Better go take one!"I said laughing and going to the shower.