Chapter 27: Its Over?!

AN/ SORRY FOR THE SUPER SHORTNESS I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND IM BUSY AND STUFF!! Cat, if your reading this don't hate me!!! Kk gotta fly! Bye!

Xx Krissy

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning to a really busy day! Well sort of busy! The boys had a meeting at 12 and were driving there now! "So whats this meeting about?"Seline asked. The boys looked at each other nervously. "Don't know!" "The next couple concerts!" "My new hair!" "Carrots!" all the boys shouted diffrent things at once. Carrots? Really lou? "What?"Cat said very confused. "Its about our whole tour and apperences"Liam said. The rest of the boys nodded. "Really?"I said not believing anything. I looked at Niall, he could never lie to me! "Niall? Whats it about?"I asked him. "Umm nothing."He said looking down and tapping his fingers on his knee. "Niall? Are you lying to me??"I asked him trying to sound really hurt. "YES! IM SORRY"He said. "THEY WANT ONE OF US TO BE SINGLE"He blurted out covering his face. I felt my eyes widen...Thats what the guy meant...But that meant we got to stay together!...But the others..."WHAT!?"Sydney said looking around. "Yeah! What!!?"Seline said looking at Liam, Harry slapped Nialls arm. "Thanks alot Niall!!!"The boys said, obviously mad at him. "Thanks for telling us the truth Niall"I said hugging him, he still covered his face. I shot the boys a dirty look. We arrived at the studio where the meeting was held. I completely ignored the boys except Niall. They walked into the meeting.. I was going to be strong about this.. Everyone else would be too. We waited in silence for the first ten minutes. Then I broke. I fell out of my chair and curled into a ball onto the floor crying. "KRISSY?!"Ashley said running to my side. "I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE NIALL! I LOVE HIM! I NEED HIM!"I said sobbing. As the girls tried to comfort me all I could think about was what was happening in the other room...

(Niall's P.O.V.)

We walked into the meetng room. I didn't let the girls see I was about to cry. I sat down next to Harry. "Hello Boys"They said happy. We stayed silent. "Well we have some good news"They said smiling. "WE DON'T HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH OUR GIRLFRIENDS!?"Louis asked smiling wide. "No...But Niall doesn't"They said. Everyones head turned to face me. "I-I don't?!"I asked happy, but still mad the others would have to. "No, Krissy getting beat up was an amazing thing!"They said smiling. I felt my lips form an o. "Wh-..Excuse me!?"I asked in disbelief. "Shes gotten you guys lot of fans! Percentages have gone up 50 percent! Everyone loves you guys! The strong couple!"One said. "This whole police trial is going great! The press can't get enough!"They exclaimed. "Your happy that happened to her?!"I screamed standing up. "Very..But! We didnmt mean it like-" I cut them off. "YOU GUYS ARE DISGUSTING! SHE ALMOST DIED AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY!!!"I screamed. "Niall, don't scream at us."They said. "OR WHAT!? HUH? YOU'LL MAKE ME BREAK UP WITH HER? OF COURSE YOU WON'T! THEN YOU'LL LOSE MONEY!"I screamed punching a wall. The body guards had to hold me down. "So, which one of you will break up?"They asked us. We all looked around. "No one? Then we'll choose."They said. "Harry. Its over with whats her name. Your the most popular, your young, your the flirt! Break it off. Now."They said. Harrys face dropped. At first his facial expression was unreadable then it was angry he stood up. "NO!"He said. "I WON'T!"He screamed. They tried to calm him down. "I WILL NOT! I RATHER QUIT THE BAND!"He said, he threw the glass vase and it shattered everywhere. "Harry. Stop it. Calm down now."They warned him. "NO! NOT UNTILL YOU SAY I CAN STAY WITH HER! IF I CANT STAY WITH HER THEN I QUIT!"He shouted in there faces. "You can't quit! We have a contract!"They said smugly. He turned red. "THEN I'LL MAKE WORKING FOR ME HELL! I WONT EVER BE ON TIME, I'LL REFUSE TO SING, I'LL MAKE FANS GO AWAY!"He shouted dead serious. "Harry you can't-"He cut them off. "Watch me"He said, his words like venom. The rest of the boys starred in shock. Not knowing what to do. The management looked around. "Well..We..err we can't..We have to Have a single boy or the label will drop you."They said. "Well there has to be a way."Harry said. "What if I date her, but secretly?"He asked, his face full of hope. "Well...."They said. He dropped to his knees and begged them. "We'll consider it...But no...I'm sorry Harry. You have to."They said. "Break it off tonight."They said. Harrys face dropped, he looked like he was about to cry. "Meetings over. Be at the show at 7 sharp"They said. We all slowly walked out of the room. Our brains still transfering what was happening. "What happened?!"Krissy asked once she saw us. Her eyes were red. She had obviously been crying. No one talked, we went straight back to the hotel in silence. Once we got back we all went to Liam's room. "Can someone please tell us what happened?!"Ashley said. I looked at Harry. "Cat? I need to talk to you."He said. They silently went to the bathroom.. "Ohh no."Krissy said. "No no no no no"She said shaking her head. I held out my arms. She hurried into them and cried. "Its them. They have to break up."She said. I nodded. She cried silently? We soon heard screaming coming from the bathroom...

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I locked the bathroom door. "Cat...Management they-"She cut me off. "We have to break up..Don't we"she said. I nodded. "We won't"I said. "I'll stay with you. I'll never let you go."I said. She looked at me in disbelief. "Harry, we can't. They said we can't."She said. A single tear flew down her face. "Cat, I'll keep you a secret! We'll stay together! No one will know!"I said on the brink of tears. I kept explaining to her how we'd skype and it'd be basically the same but she stayed silent. "I don't want to be a fucking secret!"She shouted breaking her slience. "It obviously wasn't meant to be then!"She said. "Cat! No! You don't mean that!"I said. She looked into my eyes, hers filled with tears. "Harry, I'm bringing you down. You can't risk your entire career for me"She said. "I Love You Cat!"I said shaking my head. "No,Not anymore you can't"

She said coldly. "Cat! I-"she cut me off again. "Harry, can't you see! I'm just another girl who fell for the big popstar! It never works!"She said. I tried to object but she shut me up "It never works!"She shouted. "Cat, We will make it work!"I begged. "Harry, You'll find other girls, prettier ones!"She said. "I'm just another one. You'll forget me"She said holding back tears. "Cat I'll never forget you!" I shouted. "Harry! Its over! If you're not breaking it off I am! I'm holding you back! Its over!"She shouted. That sentece grasped my heart and ripped it to shreads. Its over? She turned away from me. I rested a hand on her shoulder. "Cat"I said softly, she brushed me off. "Its over Harry."She said. And with that she left the room. And so did my heart. I slid down the wall and curled up into a ball. I cried into my knees, hugging them tightly. She was my everything, and now my everything was gone....

AN: SORRY I KNOW IT SUCKS! WELL J GOTTA GO! BYE I LOVE YOU ALL <3