Chapter 16: Run....Stop.....Run

Hey guys!! Sort about that! Chapter 16 is fixed now! So yeah comments are loved!! Haha

Love

Krissy

(?'s P.O.V.)

Aww that warms my cold stone heart. Niall and Krissy are back together, even after that girl kissing him? Hmm I better work harder on my plans. Well, After what I have planned next that girl, actually those girls will have wished they have never met me, That'll show them...

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning in Niall's arms. I missed being in his arms. I slowly sliped out of his arms and went into the bathroom. I stepped into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. The marble floor was cold on my feet. I decided to take a shower, I carefully took off the promise ring Niall got me and placed it in my jewelry box. I turned in the hot water, the mirror quickly fogged up. The bathroom became steamy, I removed my pajamas and jumped into the shower, I washed my hair with my favorite stawberry scented shampoo and body wash. I turned off the water and put on my towel and dried off. I quietly opened the door leading to our bedroom and walked in, Niall was no longer in bed, I figured he was in the kitchen. I opened my drawers, all my clothes were gone...Werid, I looked in my closet, nothing. I cracked open the door "Uhh Niall! Wheres all my clothes??"I screamed, I heard gigling coming from behind the curtains. I tightened my towel and slowly walked over. "BOO!"Someone screamed I fell back on my bum, Niall and Seline came out from behind the blinds. "WHAT THE HECK?!!!"I screamed, I got up and rubbed my bum it hurt. "Hahaa your- haa Face! Haha Priceless!"Niall said laughing. I shot them a dirty look, Seline and Niall stopped laughing, "Well, err you have an interview today! So go get dressed we will return your clothes!"Seline said running out of the room. "Hey! Chicken!" Niall yelled, I gave him a look, he grabbed me by the waist, "I love you"He said smiling I hit his arm, "Love you too"I said laughing. Then they returned my clothes and I went to get ready.

(Liam's P.O.V.)

Today I had most of the day off! The only thing I had was a party tonight! So I wanted to spend my whole day with Seline! We were already ready so I decided to take her out on a date! I packed a picnic basket with sandwitches and strawberries and chocolate! Then I called Seline over. "Seline Come here!"I said, she walked over "Hey Love!"She said kissing me. "You wanna go out?"I said smiling, she nodded. We got in my car then I drove us to the park. I brought out the picnic basket and blanket and layed it on the grass on top of the hill. "Aww Liam! This is so cute!"Seline said, she sat down on the blanket, I layed out the food. We ate all the food, I brought out the little cut up pieces of strawberries. "Strawberry?"I asked holding it up, she opened her mouth I threw it and she caught it, we started laughing. "Thanks"She said finishing her strawberry. "So guess what were doing after this" I said sipping my tea, "What?"Seline asked. "Nothing much, Just going to the Chelsea soccer game today" I said non-chantley. Seline shot up "No way!!!!"She said a big smile on my face. "Yup! Hmm and we should be leaving now if we want to make it!"I said standing up and packing our stuff, Seline got up and helped me. We ran down the hill to the car laughing and smiling. We quickly got to the stadium, we go to our seats, they were really close to the field. "Woah! Were so close! These tickets must of cost a fourtune!"Seline exclaimed as she sat down, "Only the best for you!"I said kissing her cheek, We watched the game, it was really intense! We were cheering and jumping out of our seats! They had a kiss cam at the game (don't think they have those at soccer games but pretend!) There were suprisingly alot of celebrity couples at the game! Someone even proposed on the big screen! Then I saw us on the big screen! "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"The crowd chanted, I looked at Seline who blushed. I kissed her on the cheek. People Aww'd some kept chanting so I kissed her gently on the lips. She blushed even more as people cheered. The game ended of course Chelsea won! We drove Back home. "Hey Liam" Seline said. "Yess"I said focusing on the road. "You guys, you have a US tour...And you leave July 1st..."Seline said softly I stopped the car, and turned to look at her. "Seline.."I said "I don't want you to leave."She said a tremble in her voice. "I don't want to leave you either..."I said it just hit me that soon we would be millions of miles away from the one I love...I began to panic, to freak out. "Seline, it'll be okay..I promise I'll always call you and skype, we'll always keep in touch!"I said, "I know....But what if you forget about me.."Seline said softly she turned away from me. I couldn't believe she said that! I turned her head so she was facing me and I held her chin up. "Seline, Don't ever think that! I'll never forget you! You'll always have a special place in my heart."I said wiping away the single tear that flew down her cheek. I kissed her gently on the cheek. Then started the car and we went home. As soon as we got home, some angry people were waiting for us. "Look who decided to show up!"Niall said putting his hands on his hips,Kriss was right by him. they tried their best not to laugh but you could tell by there facial expressions. "Yeah ha..Mister we have a-a interview your in big-!"Krissy said but her and Niall ended up laughing and fell on the floor clutching there stomachs. "Wait! What time is it?!"I said running around to find a clock, it was 1:48...1:48! Krissy and Niall had to be at the E! UK News studio in 12 minutes and it was my responsibility to get them there!, I dragged both of them to the car. "Come on!!!! Seatbelts!"I said starting the car, "You mister are lucky we are responible and that we got ready!"Krissy said laughing with Niall. "Yeah!"Niall said loudly "Did you two drink?!"I said, they looked at each other than laughed, "Nooo! Unless you count Energy Drinks!"Niall said laughing, Great! They're going to be crazy at the interview, I had to do soemthing. Seline began to look around "What are you Looking for?" I asked, "Do you have a water?"She asked, I could barely understand her the two year olds in the back were singing and being super loud and werid! "Yeah, under your seat"I said, she grabbed the water, opened it then splashed the water in the back seat at Krissy and Niall, "AHHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??"They yelled. "Back to Normal? Will you calm down now!?"She said, they stayed quiet. We drove the rest of the way in Silence, well almost... "Why is this a solo interview?"Krissy asked softly "Actually it only is by alittle, Niall will be in the same room, next to you. So technically its a couple interview, but they want to ask you questions, we talked to them for you."I said she nodded. We got there at exactly 2! I rushed them to the studio, "Finally! We've been waiting!"An angry producer said pushing Niall and Krissy to the makeup stations "Why are you wet! Ugh!"The producer said handing them a towel, soon they were ready to go. They attached there mics Then ran over and sat on the couch just in time as the producer yelled "LIVE!"