Chapter 24: Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 2

A/N: Hiya guys! So here is part two! Its the last part for this chapter! Don't really have much to say....Oh! Put this story in the Watty Awards so please please please vote!!!! <3 Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I looked at Niall in shock, What happened? "Whats wrong with you??"I asked him. "Whats wrong with me? Maybe it's because you aren't going to get pretty?"He said. I was hurt, he was the guy that was suppose to love me for me..."I-I"I began to say but I couldn't say anything. Niall raised his eyebrows. "You were going to leave and go get ready like I told you?"He asked me, more like told me to. "Niall."I said softly on the brink of tears. He was checking out another girl, "Niall!"I said loudly, and a bit angry. Then Niall said something so hurtful, it was probably the most horrible thing I've head him say. "What? You think just because were going out I can only hook up with you? You can't just tie me down to one girl"He said. I stood there speechless. Soon a girl ran up to Niall, "Hey! You're Niall Horan!!"She exclaimed, "And your beautiful"He said flirting with her. She dresed completely slutty, she had a top on the was see through and showed her lace bra, and really short shorts that were so short they could pass for panties in my book. I stood and watched in amazement. "Ohh I know,"She said blushing. Cocky much? He kept flirting with her right in front of me! "Ew, why is she here?"The girl looked at me in disgust. "I'm his girlfriend! What are you doing here!"I spat at her. "Ladies, Ladies. Theres enough of me to go around"Niall said, I choked on his words. "Excuse me?!"I said. "Shes not worth you Niall, just take me."The girl said practically grinding on him in front of me. He seemed uncomfortable but he let her! "Listen, that is just wrong, so if you could leave"I said to the girl, she slapped me. Nialls mouth went into the shape of an o. She got all in my face, "Your a little bitch! A slut who is just using Niall for fame! So why don't you leave! I'm way better than you"She spat at me, "You are not better than me"I said. "Yes I am! Your just a girl he feels sorry for! Your just a messed up girl with a messed up family. Your just like your dad."She spat at me. I stood there in shock. Niall didn'e even defend me... "Hannah!"A girl screamed from across the field, the girl turned, she then turned to niall. "I'll be back babe."She said. Niall just stood there, his sunglasses hiding his facial expressions. It was silent for awhile... "Ni-....I....FUCK YOU!"I shouted in his face then I took off running. That was the first time I had probably ever cursed at him, maybe the first time I've cursed. I was just so hurt! Soon I found myself at the beach, it was so beautiful. I felt like an ugly mess. I sat down by the water, the waves stopped just at my feet. What happened? That couldn't be Niall, I thought I knew him, but I'm not sure anymore. I sat there, the lukewarm sea water splashing at my feet. I stared out into the sea. I didn't know what to do. I sat on the sand for nearly half an hour feeling like a rock.My throat ached badly and I felt like crying yet my eyes remained dry. If it is possible to be too sad to cry, I think thats what it was.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

What was happening? She said she liked Bad boys! *earlier* I walked backstage, What did she mean, she liked bad boys, and she said I'm definetly not one? Was she going to break up with me for that guy?? I couldn't lose her! I then got an idea, I was going to be a bad boy...

*Present*

"FUCK YOU!"Krissy shouted, I could tell she was about to cry, she ran off. That was the first time she has ever cursed at me.. What have I done? She said she liked bad boys! Thats how they acted! I soon found myself walking down the path Krissy ran away on. Soon I bumped into someone, I looked up to see a very angry Zayn standing in front of me. "What in the hell did you do!?"He shouted at me. Ashley soon came. "What the hell Niall!"She shouted pushing me, "We found Krissy on the beach crying her eyes out!"Ashley said. "How could you say that to her?! You jerk!"she said slapping me. Zayn pulled her back. I hid my face, "I will mess up your pretty boy face! Just like you messed up Krissy's heart!"She shouted, Zayn calmed her down. She sighed, "Explain"She commanded. I looked at her, then I explained how I saw them with that guy then overheard them talking about how he's a cute bad boy and how Krissy said she likes bad boys and how she said Im definetly not a bad boy. "You guys said I was just cute and cuddly. And I didn't want her to break up with me, I couldn't handle the thought of her leaving me for him. So I changed and became a bad boy."I said awkwardly. "God! Thats why I hate eavsdropping!"She said. "Niall, are you serious?"Zayn asked me. "She wasn't done talking! If you were listening the whole time, you would have heard her say how she loves youur cute and cuddliness! How even though a bad boy is cute, she could never go out with one because there jerks! And you would have heard her say how she loves how shes your princess and how you love her for her!"Ashley said. I shook my head, "Oh god...What have I done!"I said hitting my hand against the bench near us. "Where is she? I have to apologize!"I said, before I could run to the beach Zayn stopped me. "I don't think she really wants to see you now, you've really hurt her with what you said."Zayn said blocking me. "I-...I didn't mean them! Let me explain to her!"I begged, he shook his head. "This time, I think you went a bit far...it's best if you just leave Krissy's feelings along for awhile"he said. By now Ashley had already left back to Krissy. "I hate to say this, but She cut herself again."Zayn said I felt my eyes widen. She cut? "Because of me..."I said softly. Shook my head and collapsed onto the bench. I covered my Face with my hands. What have I done?