Chapter 25: An Average Day In Life, With A Not So Happy Ending

Hiya Guyyyyssssss!!!!!! So I saw that I am close to 10,000 reads! O.M.G.! Hahah Its crazy! I really cant believe it! Thank you so much!!!!! I am LOVING the comments! The more comments I get the faster I write! Hint hint cough! SO! This is dedicated to my lovely friend Musicluver1D because she is just so amazing! Im starting to dedicste my stories to fans and commenters so yeah! Okay so here! Enjoy this chapter!

Love,

Krissy

PS:Krissy's Pajamas on the right! The picture! Yup....Enjoy!

(Niall's P.O.V.)

"Si-Single One!?"I coughed out. The manager rubbed his temples, "You can't do that"I said shaking my head, "You can't!"I said, "Niall listen-" "No no no no nooo!!! I love her! You can't!"I said "Niall we haven't even decided on it yet, or if we do who will break up."He said. I shook my head, I looked at him angrily. "You're going to make someone breakup with the person they love for money?"I said, I turned away in digust. I was about to walk away but I looked at him one more time, "You can never make us."I said. Then I walked back to the table. Krissy imedietly noticed my mood, "Niall? Babe? Is everything okay?"She asked me touching my arm. "Not really"I muttered under my breath. "What?"She asked not hearing me. "Nothing"I said. "Tell me"She said. "Its Nothing!"I said alittle too harsh, she looked taken back. "I'm going to the bus."I said. Then stormed back to the bus. I imedietly went to my bunk, shutting the curtain. I layed there starring at the bunk above me. I plugged in my headphones and listened to music. Soon I felt the bus begin to move. Hopefully no one would bother me...

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I really wanted to talk to Niall but he didn't seem in the mood to talk... Everyone imedietly went to bed, "Goodnight!"I said, but no one heard me because they all had either headphones or earplugs in there ears so they wouldn't hear the bus noises. I crawled into my bunk and soon happily fell asleep. Sadly, I wouldn't stay happy...

(Liam's P.O.V.)

Even though it was 2am I couldn't sleep. I had been laying in my bunk for an hour and I still couldn't sleep! I took out my earplugs, then I heard something, crying? I slipped out of my bunk and followed the sound. It was coming from Krissy's bunk, I opened the curtain, surely enough she was crying. But she was still sleeping. She clutched her stomach, "Please! Stop, pl-please"She said. She sounded like she was in pain, "Krissy! Wake up!"I said poking her. She didn't. I carried her out of her bunk and placed Her on the couch. "PLEASE!"she scremed then shot up. She opened her eyes and looked around. When she saw me she bursted into tears and hugged me. "Shhh, Shhh"I said comforting her. "There back"She sobbed. "Whos back?"I asked her. "My nightmares.."She whispered silently crying. I remembered, Niall had asked me how to make bad dreams go away. He told me Krissy was having them.. "Do you want to talk about it?"I asked her, she hesitated then slowly nodded her head yes. "Its the same as always...My dad, he was beating my brother, I tried to stop him but I couldn't. I finally got him off Josh and then he pushed me into a wall then beat me, Josh went to hide Lily. Then he got the knife...and..and you know the rest! Because it really did happen and and "She began to choke on her on tears. I calmed her down, I did know. That news show told the whole world. "I'm so sorry"I said. "But, I can't help but ask...You told Niall which I understand...But you also told Harry but none of us.."I said. She looked up at me, "Its hard to even say his name, let alone say what he did to me!"she said. I shook my head, "Of course..Sorry for asking.."I said. "Its really not good that you always have these dreams...Maybe you should talk to someone about this?"I asked her. "Like go to consuler?"She said. "I have, she gave up on me. I'm too much for her"She said shaking her head. "I'm to much of a mess, she couldn't even tell me in person. I couldn't go anymore because I'm a mess"She said. We stayed silent for awhile...She pulled away from my hug. "Did I wake you?"She asked me. I shook my head, "No, couldn't sleep."I said. "Ohh, Sorry."She said. "I think I'm going to take a shower, it'll make me feel better"She said. I Nodded. "I think I'm going to make some food. Want some?"I asked her, she nodded. She went into the bathroom and I stayed in the kitchen. Then heard something coming from the bathroom, I pressed my ear against the door, Krissy was singing.