Chapter 4: Love, Laugh, Trouble?

Hey guys this one focuses on Niall and Krissy the others our in this though! Kk Question Time! Should it be Kiall or Nrissy..or Nristina, wait ignore that last one XD...Lmao they all sound horrid! Maybe Kiall? Sounds like Kyle! Haha

Comment Vote Fan! 

LOVE,  

Krissy Horan Xx

(Niall's P.O.V.)  

I woke up and quietly got out of bed, so I wouldn't wake the others...If they found out about the amusement park I'm taking Krissy too they'd force me to let them go and then the number of things that would go wrong...

I really REALLY like her and don't want anyone or anything to screw this up. 

I walked into the Kitchen area.

 "YOUR AWAKE! NIALL I'M HUNGRY!!!!"Louis screamed, how was he already awake and in the kitchen?

"SHUT UP BEFORE YOUU WAKE THEM!" I whisper shouted covering his mouth  he bit me. 

"Whats so wrong with waking the bo-...Ohh Now I remember! My little Niallers got a datttteee!!" Louis sang grinning.

 "Where are ya taking her?!" Louis asked

 "Err Um Nowhere just out." I said 

"Fine be that way" Louis said walking away.

 I went into the bathroom to get ready when my phone rang, it was Krissy!

“Hey Krissy!”

“Hey Niall!! I just wanted to ask you where were going for our date!”

“Nope, Can't tell it's a surprise!” 

“Pleaseee! I need to know what to wear!” 

“Dress causal like shorts and a T-shirt”

“Hmm M’kay! Cant wait!” 

“Me either! Pick you up in 30?”

 “Okie Dokie!”

Then we said our goodbyes and I rushed to get ready, everything had to be perfect...

(Krissy's P.O.V.) 

Niall said casual... 

I ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES AND ALL I'VE DONE IT TAKE A SHOWER AND DRY MY HAIR WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!!

 I ran to the closet, "ASHLEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!" I screamed. 

"Krissy?! Where are you??  Are you okay??" Ashley said running in.

 "Help me pick an outfit?...Please?" I said pouting my lips.

"God Krissy you scared me I thought you were dead or something!”She rolled her eyes.

“Next time just ask in an inside voice, okay?”She said acting as if I was a preschooler.

 After looking through almost all My clothes we found it!

The perfect outfit! It was a white blouse that went to my elbows, a pair of dark blue shorts, brownish black sandals, a small brown over the shoulder bad, and some aviators.

 I left my hair straight but wavy, put some mascara on, and put some light strawberry body mist on and I was ready!

 And right on time! Niall arrived shortly after, 

"Hey Niall!" I said answering the door. 

"Hey Babe!" He said hugging me "You smell good haha! Ready to go?" He asked.