Chapter 29:What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....But it'll ruin her life

A/N: So this isn't the best chapter but I had to to upload! SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT! I love you all! So the next dew chapters will be good....And after Chapter 29 part two...Ohh its gonna be good!

Xx Krissy

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

"VIVAA LAS VEGGASS!"I Sang loudly. Niall laughed and joined in. We had just gotten off the plane and arrived in Vegas! "Ladies I am Single. And ready to Mingle"Harry announced winking. I laughed. We all knew he was joking, he loved Cat. "I wanna paarrtttyyy!"Zayn said. "Well we have a concert tonight and soundcheck at 4. Whixh is right in ably 30 minute. So no partying....Yet"Liam said smirking. "Yay! I love it when Party Liam comes out!"I said laughing. We got to our hotel. We all got seperate hotel rooms. Me and Niall, Seline and Liam, etc etc...I collapsed on the huge bed. "Ahhh This bed feels like heaven!"I said shutting my eyes. I felt Niall climb ontop of me. I opened my eyes, he was smiling cheekily. I felt myself blush madly. He leaned down and gently kissed my lips. I pulled away. "You have a soundcheck to go to"I said giggling. "Oi! Damn soundcheck!"Niall said. I laughed as he got off of me. "Till tonight princess!"Niall shouted outing on his shoes. I had a feeling tonight was going to be a good night...

Soundcheck flew by and we all went to lunch. That took up most of our time then it was the concert. There were several pairs of pantries and bras thrown at the boys. That's Vegas! Soon after the concert was done we all went back to the hotel room to get ready. I got dressed in a dark blue party dress that went to about mid-thigh. I also threw on a pair of matching blue heels. I decided to leave my hair straight. I applied sone mascara and walked out of the bathroom. Niall whistled at me causing me to blush. I sat sown on the bed. Niall started playing wig my hair. "I like it when you leave your hair straight. Its pretty"He said. I smiled blushing even more. He pecked my lips. "Ready to go?"He asked. I nodded. We met up with all the others then went out! Were gonna stay Up All Night! (See what I did there! Hehe) Party time!

"Aww Come On!"Louis whined. This was our 5th? No 6th nightclub we were kicked out of. Everyone knew about One Direction and the managers weren't letting the boys in. "Well....There has to be a club that allows 18 year olds"Seline said. "I want to have fun! Were not going to one of those!"Harry complained. "I hate to say it but. I agree with Harry"I said. "Howeverrr"I began to say smiling mischievously. "What what what! Tell me!"Louis whined. I explained how there was this club. And it was so big we could sneak into the back and go unnoticed! We got to the club. "Ohh this is bad! Lets go"Liam said backing out. I grabbed him. "Your not leaving"I said. I pulled him through the doors. "See! We got in!"I shouted over the music. "Well! We will meet at that booth!"Liam said. Niall grabbed me and ran to the dance floor. "Wait lets get a drink first!"I said. A man came by carrying drinks, maybe he was aa waitor. He handed us both drinks. "umm I don't think he was a waitor.."I said. Niall downed the drink. "Oh well!"He said. I downed the shot. Woah..That was.... strong...I felt buzzed already.. I took another shot. Then Niall dragged me to the dance floor.....And it all went blurry from there....

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I danced with Krissy on the dance floor. She seemed in the partying mood! But she usually wasn't this....err crazy...She danced and danced. We have been dancing for the past 3 hours I think... "You want to talk a break?"I asked her. "Noooo wayyy!!!!"She slurred. It was odd, she only had two shots. She can't get drunk off 2 shots...."I got to go the bathroom"I said dragging her back to Liam. "Watch her please I have to piss"I said. I left them...

(Liam's P.O.V.)

"Leyyuuumm!!! Lets dance!"Krissy whined pulling me to the dance floor. After her dragging me and begging me I danced with her. Then someone walked past her, he stopped and whispered something in her ear. She looked a bit confused but then she went back to dancing. "What was that??"I asked her. She shrugged. "Look! Its Niall!"She shouted. She ran over to a tall guy and hugged him....That's not niall...

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

"NIALLL!!!"I shouted hugging him. I felt so buzzed! Woah! Crazy! Hmm I don't remember Niall having brown curly hair. But thats Niall! I kissed him. He kissed me back. I felt someone pull me away. "HARRY"Someone shouted. Niall? Woah! Two Nialls?! "Liam! She kissed meh!"Niall 1 shouted. Niall 2 then pushed Niall 1. "Harry! Go!"Niall 2 shouted. Niall one then left. "Woah...two Nialls"I said pointing at them. "Krissy...Are you okay? You only drank 2 shots..."Niall 1 said. "Yes of course I am Nialler!"I said kissing him. He pushed me away. "KRISSY!"He shouted. "What?"I asked. Niall was being werid. Ow...I suddenly felt my head hurt..."You cant kiss me!"He Shouted. "You don't love me niall?!!?"I shouted. "I'm Liam!"He shouted. I ran away from him. Niall needs to stop lying!

(Liam's P.O.V.)

I tried to run after Krissy but she was gone before I could. What's wrong with her?! She only had two shots! Something must've been wrong with those shots...."Where's Krissy?"Niall asked me. "She went crazy. She kissed Harry then me! And kept calling us Niall...."I said my eyebrows furrowed. "WHAT?!"Niall asked angry. "What did she drink!"I asked him. "Only two shots from some waitor"Niall said still angry. Waitor?? "Niall. They don't have waitors here. Whoever gave her the drink, spiked her drink. She doesn't know what shes doing! She will do whatever anyone tells her! Spiked drinks can last for hours! Shes gone! And shes compeltely vulnerable.."

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Found Niall again! "Do you love me?"I asked him as we danced. "Mhm I will Love you"He said...Werid...He doesn't sound like he has an Irish accent anymore...and hes taller. "You just have to do me a favor sexy"He said pulling me close. Niall never called me that.... "Come in babe"He said pulling me into a private room. He shut the door. He pushed me against the wall roughly then started kissing my neck. "Ohh.....Niall stop."I said. I suddenly got a huge headache. Everything in the past hours was all blurry...Where am I? Some guy was pressed io against me. He was squeezing my bum. He started taking my dress off. "GET OFF ME!"I shouted pushing him away. "You wanted me bitch! And I gave you what you wanted! so give me what I want!"He shouted he shoved me into the wall then ripped off my dress. I was only in my bra, pantries, and heels. "HELP! HELP!"I shouted. He slapped me. I started crying.. oh God...What happened??