Chapter 8 Pool Time!

Hey Guys!!! So Guess what! I'M MEETING ONE DIRECTION JUNE 9!

We went to the restaurant in the hotel. "Woah! Double chocolate chip pancakes?"I said excitedly examining the menu.

Once we decided we ordered all our food...It was silent, like awkward silence..It got really awkward..

"EHHMAGOD! LOOK ITS HARRY AND LOUIS! LOOK!"We heard a girl scream...Ohh God...."Shit.."Harry Mumbled looking down.

Two Girls rushed over here, they were both blonde, they were wearing heels, one was wearing a short dress and the other a tank top and short short shorts, "Can We Get a Picture!"One Of the girls asked.

(Cat's P.O.V.) 

"Psst! CAT... CAT!" Sydney whispered

"Slut Much?"She mouthed I couldn't help but laugh, I had to admit they were dressed like slags. They said there names were Kylie and Jessi.

"Can We Join You."Jessi said pulling up a chair and joining us.

"Err I guess"Louis sighed. Our food arrived and they got theres.

"So, Cat, Louis, Harry, maybe later we can go to the pool, invite the others too"Sydney said trying to fill the silence.

"Omg We ALL should,"Jessi said inviting herself.

"Ohh Well Jessi, is it? I was just -"Sydney began but was interupted by Harry's phone ringing

*Who Runs the world? GIRLS GIRLS!* All of us except Jessi and Kylie burst into laughter. Harry anwsered it "What? Louis choose my ringtone!"Harry said laughing.

"Hello?"Harry said into his phone, "No Niall...I don't know the number to the pizza guy....."Harry said Jessi's shot up.

"Niall,...Niall....NIALL!!! I don't know where that is mate! Ask Krissy..." Harry said Jessi suddenly looked disgusted.

"Cat, I haven't seen Dela! Have you?" Sydney said. Harry was still talking on the phne when Jessi reached across the table and grabed the phone out of his hand?

"Hello?...Hi Niall! This is Jessi, can I speak to Krissy?....K,Thanks I'll wait..Krissy? This is Jessi."Jessi said then walked off.

"Uhhh?"Harry looked at us very confused and freaked out.

"Well Umm....It Looks so Nice outside! Me and Cat will just go sit outside, leave you guys to chat, Bye!"Harry said grabbing me and rushing out of there.

(Sydney's P.O.V.) 

"So Louis, that shirt looks so hot on you"Kylie said touching his arm.

TF?! Is she really flirting with him in front of me?! Well I guess Technecially we weren't going out, yet. So I guess I shouldn't get mad, or anything.

"Err Thanks..."Louis said slowly backing away from her.

"Your hair, I Love it, it looks so sexy today.."Kylie said rubbing her hands through Louis Hair. He looked really uncomfortable, then his face lit up...

"Thanks My Girlfriend, Sydney loves it this way"Louis said wrapping his arm around me. I was so shocked with what he just said! But then I started grinning like a mad man thinking of how Louis called me his girlfriend.

"Oh" She said coldly backing up. Then Jessi returned to the table and gave Harry's phone to Louis. "If you don't mind ladies, me and my girlfriend would like some alone time"Louis said smiling.

They gave me dirty looks then left. Louis still had his arm around me.

"Umm.." I said quietly.

"Oh! Sorry!" Louis said taking his arm off me, I immedietly regreted saying that, Louis blushed then looked at his hands.