Chapter 10: What do you mean You don't remember me?!

Okie So this Chapter is so so Sad! It's Harry's P.O.V. AND the girls P.O.V.......COMMENT VOTE FAN!

Love Forever,

Krissy Horan

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I agreed to take Krissy out and brought Seline while Niall did his aniversary stuff. We ate at the Ice cream shop, Seline had a Vanilla ice cream cone and Me and Krissy shared a ice cream sundae. We finished quickly... I Was suppose to keep them out untill Ashley called. "Wanna Walk around, Go shop?"I asked. They agreed, we went to Jack Wills. I Bought some things, Krissy bought a shirt

. We left, jazz music was playing as we walked along the shopping center. Krissy began to dance, we laughed and joined in. It began to rain, we decided to drive to a movie theater, we walked to the car.It was 10:42pm and at that moment everything began to happen really quickly.....

Krissy began to sing the song Singing in the Rain from the movie, she spread her arms out and twirled into the street she kept laughing. We heard tires scrrech, then a really loud car horn he kept honking, a bright light came. towards Krissy. A car, it drove full speed at Krissy, the man was obviously drunk! "KRISSYYY!!!"Both Me and Seline Screamed I ran, but I was too late.... Krissy was hit, the car slammed into her, she flew into the air, the car window glass flying around cutting us and her, she slammed against the hard street her head slamming into another car...."OHHH GOD!!!!!"Seline screamed, she called 911, we ran to Krissy's side. She was unconsious, "God, Please no, no, no, no, please stay with me!Krissy I'm here stay with me! PLEASE!"I said tears streaming down my face I held her hand tight.Her blood got oon my clothes, I called Niall, I could barely speak.... The ambulance arrived taking Krissy away, Seline Rode with her, I tried to but they wouldn't let me... I rushed to the hospital, following the ambulance. We quickly got to the emergency hospital.

*Rewinding a Bit!*

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

I was dancing, singing, lauging...I twireled into the street, I Heard a loud car horn, I looked to my right only to be blinded by two white lights, then it hit me, the impact hurt, I felt pain, glass cutting me, then it all went black.....

(Harry's P.O.V.)

I arrived at the hospital. I followed the doctors, thay had Krissy on a gurney,They wouldn't let me near her, the others arrived,Niall, Poor Niall,it was like everything went silent and in slow motion... he saw the blood on my shirt, he then saw Seline, then Krissy, she was still unconsious, He became hysterical, he ran to her side pushing anyone in his way, he gripped onto her hand tight, "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! GOD PLEASE NO! DON'T DIE, KRISSY I LOVE YOU STAY WITH ME PLEASE! WAKE UP PLEASE! I MUST GO WITH HER!"Niall said as he held on to her tight. 2 male nurses had to pry him off her,they held him back, the doctors rushed off with Krissy going throught the doors, Niall despretly tried to escape the nurses, we stared too shocked to move, Niall got out of there grip and took off running towards the doors 4 male nurses had to hold him back Niall got weak and gave up. "NO! let me go please!I LOVE HER! PLEASE, WHY!"He said. They gave Niall to us, he fell to the floor his legs failing him. Liam lifted him onto the chair, he cried hard and loud, occasionally screaming Krissy's name, we were all crying "I never should have left her!!! Harry! How could you have let this happen!? WHY KRISSY!? PLEASE TELL ME SHE'LL BE OKAY!"Niall cried harder. After an hour, some doctors walked out "Who is family to Kristina Moore?" they asked We all stood up and ran to them. "We-We are!" Liam said. The doctors gave us a sad look,We all cried..."Kristina is, she is in a coma state, she mirically survived and is alive though...She will have some injuries, we don't know much kno, she cn wake up any second.."they told us, we all cried harder so glad she's okay! A nurse rushed up to us She said Krissy woke up! "Now only a few can visit her at a time, she can get overwhelmed with too many people."The Doctor said. We agreed not wanting Krissy to get worse. Niall, Seline, and Ashley went..

(Seline's P.O.V.)

When we got to the room doctors were there Krissy just woke up, she kept blacking out at times. They had Niall and Ashley wait and sit I got to say Hi first. "Kr-Krissy"I said shaking, not knowing what to expect."Seline? What happened? You-You look diffrent..Older...Wait why are you California?"She said a very confused and scared look on her face... "Diffrent?"I said worried the doctor moved me aside. "Krissy,

Your In London...."I said. The doctor began to ask Krissy qurstions, simple ones,not about the accident.

"What's your Full Name?"

"Kristina Dellilah Moore."

"Where do you live"

"LA, California"

"Good Now, what year is it?"

"Two thousand and...err 2008?"

I knew I wasn't right, If it was 2008 I'd Be 14, I didn't feel 14, Seline would of been 15 she didn't look 15...Maybe 17 or 18 but not 15..Once I said that everyone looked worried...Ashley was in the room, she looked older, she didn't have her braces anymore...There was also a boy in here, he was blonde pretty cute if you ask me...He was looking at me worriedly, his eyes were red he was crying, he looked heartbroken..."My my...Well your fine for now...dont worry."The doctor said crossing the room then talking with other doctors. I heard them say brain impact, CT scan and retrogade Amnesia....."Kris-Krissy?"The blonde guy said walking up to me. "Uhh Yes?...Do I know you?"I asked,I was so confused. his face dropped."Wha-What?? You don't remember me??"He said his voice cracking, he stared in disbelief..."I'm sorry,uhh....theres blood...onyour hands."I said pointing,"Ohh...It'-It's yours...but wait, you don't even know my name?! It's me! Niall, Niall Horan, your boyfriend!" he said despretely...I just shook my head, trying to despretly remember.I tried to get up, for some reason, I believed him, yet I was hesitant.. I Blacked out...I woke up, doctors were around me, They asked me questions, There Were people who said we knew each other but I didn't remember them....I met Cat, Louis, Harry who says were best friends, Liam,Zayn,and Niall,who I was so confused about...I figured it out before the doctor even told me, I have amnesia.....

He figured out my last memory was the summer of 2008...He told I had visitors, Louis, a teen boy who was wearing the best outfit ever (seriously, loved it!) he was wearing black pants a white dress shirt tucked in and suspenders, and I met Liam who was wearing a flannel and skinny jeans, they both had straight hair, "So You really don't remember us?"Louis asked a tear streaming down his face." I shook my head. "Well than, We must catch up girlfriend!"Louis said a sad smile forming on his lips.....Louis had me call him Lou, he was hillarious and fun! Liam was caring and so very kind....they had leave, they promised to return soon. Next a boy with curly hair entered the room, he was wearing a blazer and skinny jeans. A memory sparked in my brain."Harry?..."I said softly my head still hurt..He looked shocked."You, You tried to come into the ambulance, they wouldn't let you because you weren't family, so you told them we were married?"I said, he blushed, "Didn't think you'd hear that!...Ohh, well were not married, you're actually dating my best mate, Niall..."He said gently placing his hand on mine."I'm your best friend, you love me like I'm your older brother and your my younger sister."He said smiling, seline laughed. Then someone knocked, The blonde guy walked in, Niall his name was... "H-Hello...Niall right?"I said smiling, I felt something when I saw him...."Hey, I heard th-The News.."He whispered refering to my amnesia, me forgeting him..A tear escaped his eye, he was being strong..."So your my?..."I said more like whispered.."Yeah, I'm your boyfriend..."He said, my stomach growled. "Hungry?"He asked.."Ye-yeah"I said sheepishly..."Well I'll have everyone bring some food up, and we can catch up.."He said giving me a sad smile. I smiled back...Niall held my hand. I pulled away, I didn't know this guy! Knowing my old boyfriend Ben, Niall could be worse! He looked heartbroken, sad, shocked....I felt bad, but I didn't know him at all, How can you love someone you don't know? He just smiled his sad smile, "I know I will never know how you feel, what your going through....But I won't give up, Krissy I know your past, I know you, and even if you memory doesn't come back I will never give up on us...."he said this his eyes, were just, so concerned so caring a tear went down his cheek....This made me cry, "Please don't cry babe....."He said it looked like it hurt him when I cried, he wiped away my tears with his thumb...Maybe Niall was diffrent, I don't know....

AWW SO SAD RIGHT?! I LIKE CRIED! So I'd love feedback! COMMENT VOTE FAN!

Love,

Mrs. K Horan