Chapter 34: The Date of A Lifetime

A/N: All photos are on the side!! But here are the links just in case!

http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/61001493/id/sMb_V1nfTAaU86rmmjx4hg/size/y.jpg

http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/60828816/id/TGI1vq6_QTWFiu4y-X_iUA/size/y.jpg

Enjoy! Next chapter is going to be so intense! And a tear jerker! ;)

Xox Krissy

(Niall's P.O.V.)

She looked beautiful. I linked my arm with Kristina's.

I lead her to the care and opened the door for her. Once I got in the car I started driving. It was a half an hhour drive from here to the city.

It was silent the most of the ride. I turned to see Kristina, she was leaning her head against the door and was looking out the window.

She turned and smiled at me. "Almost there"I said as we reached the city.

"So what are we doing?"She asked me sitting up.

"Its a surprise"I said smirking. I could practically hear her pout.

"Will there be food? Because I'm hungry!"She zaid laughing. I chuckled.

"Yes there will be food"I laughed, we stopped by Subway before heading to our final destination.

"Oh My God"Kristina whispered as I lead her to our private helicopter.

Tonight was a great night. It was a perfect 78 degrees, the stars were shinning bright, along with the full moon.

I helped Kristina into the helicopter. She put on her headphones. And I put on mine. The pilot slowly lifted us into the air.

Soon we were soaring high above the city.

"This is beautiful"Kristina said admiring the view. She smiled as she looked out the window.

I wrapped my arm around her, "Yeah, but not as beautiful as you"I said, she blushed smiling.

We stayed up by the stars for awhile, but sadly we had to go back down. But our night wasn't over yet...

"That was amazing Niall! I loved it!"Kristina said hugging me.

"Wait we have some other things to do"I said smiling. Her eyes widened.

"More??"

"Yup"

"Niall! This is already the best night ever!"She said smiling.

"Just wait, it gets better"I said wrapping my arm around her as we headed to our car.

"So what's next?"Krissy's asked me. I smiled, "Well were going to the beach"I said smiling.

"The beach? Why? Is like 9!"Krissy's said laughing.

"Why Not?"I said smiling.

She smiled widely, "Why Not? I like that "She smiled to herself.

I drove down to the beach, I made sure we were all the way by the eend at the left side. I needed everything to go perfectly.

Then Paul said he'd drive our car down to the middle so we would have to walk back when we got towards the middle of the beach.

Everything shoudl be perfect and will be...

Hopefully...

(Kristina's P.O.V.)

We walked down the beach, It was pretty dark on the beach, but there were lanterns lighting our way.

We walked along the water, I took off my shoes and held them in my hand.