Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 3

A/N Hey guys!!! Omg So I got over 20 fans!!! And over 2,500 reads!!!! thanks so so so much!!!!! :D And omg IM GOING TO CANCUN!!!!!! AND THE RESORT IS ALL INCLUSIVE SO FREEE FOOODDDD!!!!!!! YOU JUST GO TO THE RESTRAUNT EAT THEN LEAVE! :D Hahaha but if you leave the hotel and go into non populated areas then you can get like kidnapped......SO GUESS WHOS STAYING AT THE HOTEL RESTRAUNT 24/7! Hahaha anyways, So I wont be posting from July 12 to July 20 Do after I post this I probably post 22 and MAYBE 23 anyways thanks for all the support so si much love you all!!!

Lovee yhew,

Krissy Horan

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I was scared out of my mind! She kept bleeding, but from where?! Blood was everywhere! "Krissy! Please say something!"I said her eyes squinted. "Ni-Niall?"She said very Softly, "Yes! Krissy where did you cut yourself?! Why!?"I asked her worried sick, her eyes kept closing slowly,I then saw her wrists, she had been cutting herself! She kept bleeding, I layed her on the bed, I riped off my shirt and quickly tied it around her cuts. I lifted her back up. She opened her eyes. They still dropped slowly, "I'm so sorry" She said so soft I could barely hear it. Then she collapsed, her eyes shut, I caught her in my arms. I began to scream and cry. "HELP! CALL THE AMBULANCE! EVERYONE! PLEASE HELP!"I shouted holding Krissy in my arms. She was almost completely lifeless. Soon Liam ran in followed by everyone else, "OH MY GOD!"Seline exclaimed. "What in the bloody hell happened?!"Hary asked looking extremly scared and worried. "Ohh god, Ohh No" Ashley said begining to cry. "I called the ambulance there on there way we have to bring her downstairs!"Zayn said, I nodded. I quickly ran out of the room. I went to the elevators, but they didn't come fast enough! I opened the door to the staircase and ran down the stairs carrying Krissy in my arms, I heard the others behind me. "Niall be careful!"I heard Liam shout. I kept running, I couldn't loose her. Not like this, not ever...By the time I got downstairs the press was going crazy, security was there they helped Krissy into the ambluance I went with her. The medic in the ambulance asked me questions, I told him all that happened. He began to st Krissy up on some meter thing. Checking her heart and stuff. We arrived at the hospital. Paul and Simon was already there looking worried. They took Krissy away I fought to go with her, if something happens to her and I never see her again I need her to know that I still love her and always will! "Niall stop, you can't go!"Paul said holding me back, "I Love Her!"I shouted Pushing him. "I thought you guys broke up?"Paul asked me looking confused, "Thats why I need to see her!"I shouted. Simon began to type into his phone. I quickly slipped around Paul and took off running towards where they were taking Krissy. "NIALL! COME BACK HERE!"I heard Harry shout, but I kept running. I finally caught up and got to the room they kept Krissy in but a nurse stopped me, "Sir, Sir! You can't go in there!"She said blocking me. "Please I have to! I love her!"i said trying to go but she blocked me. "You can go in in a little while sir, now please sit!"She said, "Sir if you don't sit you'll be kicked out"She said. I nodded then sat down right outside the door. Soon I was allowed in. She was attached to a heart rate monitor, it was going slow, they said she was all good, he arms were stiched up. I sat there holding her hand. She didn't wake up. Hours passed she still didn't wake up...Simon fourced the others to go home and rest, I wouldn't go home. I told him I wouldn't do the tour if he made me leave. I stayed with Krissy.But before Seline Told me everything. All about the blackmailing.I couldn't believe it. One of the nurses gave me a night gown since I didn't have a shirt since I wrapped It around Krissy's cuts. I kept thinking about it.. I soon fell asleep in the chair. But woke up at around 7 am. A nurse came in to check on her. "Oh! Your still here."She said smiling. I nodded. "Do you want us to send up some breakfeast, since you probably won't want to leave her."She said, "Yes, Please. That would be great."I said thanking her. Soon some mushy oatmeal came up. Hospital food=very nasty. The nurse came in again checking her and the monitors. She mumbled something. There was more mumbling, it was Krissy! I sat up, Krissy opened her eyes, "Oh! Good Morning! Your awake"The nurse said, Krissy smiled then saw me, she kept her eyes straight on me...