Chapter 14: You Again.....

Hey guys!! This is dedicated to CatHayezz for being my first commenter!!! Haha I lve her so much!!! Ok so enjoy!!!

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I held tight onto Krissy's hand. She looked alittle scared, Matt just stood there in shock. "Whats happening?"Josh whispered to me, He didn't know, was I suppose to tell him?...."Ca-....Can I get a water."Krissy said blankly, she had no expression on her face but by the way she held her hand I knew something was wrong. "Ye-Yes, Yes I'll get it"Matt said quickly leaving the table. Krissy let go of my hand and stood up."I have to use the restroom."She said I looked at her with concern, she avoided eye contact and hurried to the restroom. "Me Too"Seline said and hurried after Krissy. Liam had an angry expression on his face. Everyone else looked at us confused except Wait...wheres Harry? "Can Someone explain?"Louis asked confused. "Wheres Harry?"I asked quickly looking around, I didn't see him anywhere. "I don't know, but can someone please tell me whats going on, Liam? You look mad."Zayn said, Ashley looked down at her hands on the table, So only Me, Liam, Ashley, and Harry knew, and of course Seline and Krissy..."Can we know? Hello??"Sydney said. We all stayed quiet. "Niall."Josh said sternly, I had to tell him, but I.....

(Harry's P.O.V.)

When Matt came to the table, I got really angry, this way the guy. He was horrible, what he did to the girls. Krissy and Seline qucikly left the table, I followed them, but they went to the ladies room, I heard faint noises through the door, I thought I heard Krissy say she wants to leave, that he reminded her of that night. Then I thought I hear someone crying. I knocked on the door, "Someones In Here" I heard Seline Shout, "It's me" I said Seline peeked her head out, "Harry this is the ladies room"she said. "Whats up, Matt is here and -"I began, "Listen Harry, now is not the time"Seline said, about to shut the door but I blocked it with my hand and walked in."Harry!"She said, she shut the door. (If you haven't realised by now its one of those bathrooms for one person at a time) I saw Krissy sitting on the floor

Leaning against the wall, I couldn't see her face because it was in her hands it was like she was scrunched up in a ball... "Krissy?.."I said softly slowly walking over, she looked up, a single tear went down her cheek, she quickly wiped it away and got up "Yes?"She said acting as if nothing happened.She went and washer hands "Krissy, I just saw you, tell me"I said, "They never leave! No matter what they'll always be there! Damn! These are.."She said angrily, then she talked softer. I Walked over some tears went down her face. Her arms were so that her palms were facing up, she had bruises, bad ones the water had some skin color stuff in it, it was makeup, she covered up all her bruises with makeup..."Krissy, Wh-Whats?"I began to say, I didn't know what to say. "Bruises! Stupid Bruises!"She said, she shut off the water. Seline just watched in the corner, like she couldn't do anything...I stared at Krissy, she sat down. After a while of silence, Krissy still had some tears escaping her eyes"Krissy, talk to me"I said. She looked up. "No....You'll think I'm a brat, stupid, selfish.."She whispered. "Try me"I said walking over to her. "After what Matt did to me, I can't help but think about....the past"she said softly her voice cracking at the end. "Krissy, I" I tried to say something, I didn't have anything to say. I rubbed her back while she sat there. Starring at the wall, after a while she got up, went to the mirror fixed herself. "Well, lets go back out there, everything is normal."She said blankly, then walked out, We both followed. When we got back to the table Niall looked nervous, they all stared at us, we sat down. "Will someone tell us what the carrots is happening?!"Louis asked, "Nothing Lou."Krissy said in a tone you do not want to talk back to. Matt came back with the water, he didn't looked shocked anymore, he looked smug. Evil guy..."What can I get you?"He asked Everyone except Seline and Krissy ordered, he was extremly rude to Liam and Niall when they Ordered there food "Umm Can I have the Chicken Alfredo Pasta"Seline said "Really? That sure has alot of caloried and for you, clearly you could loose a few."Matt said coldly,Sydney gasped, Liam clenched his fists, everyone looked shocked, Seline ignored him but you could tell it hurt her. "What about you"Matt said rudely pointing to Krissy. "I'll have the Garden Burger, No onions please"She said then closed her menu. "You sure you don't want a small plain salad, surely you could go without a meal, or two."Matt said rudely. Krissy looked hurt and then alittle angry. "Okay is that it? Seline you sure you don't want to change your order, you have gained alot of weight"Matt said very rudely. "No thanks"Seline said softly "Fat bitch"Matt mumbled, Krissy stood up "You Listen! There is no need for that! You go and apologize now! Your a jerk! No one deserves to be told that! You-You Bully! Apologize Now!!!"Krissy said loudly, Matt looked wide eyed, Krissy looked so angry, Matt quickly left, without apologizing. Krissy huffed and sat down, mumbling what sounded like the words stupid and not again. "Krissy?"Niall said softly. "Yes"She said, he gave her a concerend look. She waved me over "Lily should not be around this. We have to leave.."She whispered in my ear, I nodded, Lily had been silent this entire time. "Hey Lily, they have an arcade here, do you want to go with me and err..Cat? I heard the food here stinks anyways"I said She looked over to Krissy, Krissy nodded "Sure!"She said then quickly got up I grabbed Cat's and Lily's Hand and we went along our way.