Chapter 9: I promised you, I'd never let you get hurt.....

Hiya Guys! Haha So I really actually like this chapter! <3 haha I Would love feedback! Hope you enjoy it! This has a cliffhanger haha :P Comments are so so so loved! <3 :) COMMENT VOTE FAN! :)

Love,

Mrs.Horan

(Seline's P.O.V.)

I couldn't believe this..."Rea-Read This"Krissy said her hands trembling. She was hysterical, she sobbed harder into Niall's Shirt. I grabbed the note.

Dear Everyone,

. Hey Guys... It's Dela, So I just had to leave, there was too mant things I couldn't Handle, I hated it there. Don't look for me I will be flying back to California soon, I'm staying with friends for now. I hope you have a great. vacation without me.

Dela.

"Whay would she leave?! I'M SO WORRIED! What did I do now?! I'm horrible!"Krissy said blaming herself. She hit herself in the head, and she hit herself hard, so hard you heard it, it left a big red mark. She sobbed harder."Babe! NO! You didn't do anything! I swear! You did nothing, you have been nice and kind, you've been the wonderful person you are the entire time! Do not hurt yourself! I can't stand see you like this!"Niall said holding her hands down, he kissed her head where she hit herself.He looked so, concerend...I felt horrible, no one knew the reason she left, it was because of me, me and me dating Liam. Although I didn't feel bad for Dela, I never liked her actually, she was horrible to krissy..Now you know about Krissy and her dad, beside from beatings he'd blame her for everything, Krissy can never not blame herself now, but she's gotten better then she met Dela last year. Dela blamed her for everything. It was, No She was horrid. I Always pretended to like Dela for Krissy's sake..."Niall! I obviously did something! I always am so...so...so, stupid! I'm horrible! She left because of me!"Krissy said her eyes were really red and she was bawling her eyes out. I Felt horrible...

*2 WEEKS LATER* (6:00pm)

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Everything was back to Normal by now.i didn't feel as bad anymore.Anyways Tomorrow

Was Ashley's 19th Birthday!!! I couldn't wait! She is gonna have the best birthday everr!!! <3 I couldn't wait till she got Me and Niall's I presant for her! She's gonna love it! We were going to go boating all day then have a fancy smancy dinner and then where ever the rest of the night takes us! Also! Tonight Sydney and Louis were going on there 5th date! They were official Boyfriend Girlfriend! There too adoreable! But you know what! They haven't kissed yet!!! But that's gunna change soon, I gave Lou a little pep talk this morning *FlashBack*

Krissy: LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! WHY HAVEN'T YOU KISSED HER?! Louis: I'M NERVOUS OKAY! Krissy: Why are you yelling at me!? LOUIS: YOU WERE... Ahem You were yelling at me! Krissy: Sorry Bubby :( Hug? Louis: Sowiee too! Big hug! After hugging Krissy. Krissy: Okie So you better kiss her and not hurt her or I'll take away all carrots you ever see kay? Louis: YOU MONSTER! *End Of flashback*

Yup! So don't I give amazing pep talks? ;)

(Sydney's P.O.V.)

I was really nervous for me and Louis date tonight, he wouldn't tell me where were going! "I can't believe you haven't kissed"Krissy said.."It's Not a big deal"I mumbled, the whole kiss thing was getting annoying."Sorry I mean, I just thought...."Krissy began to say but I cut her off."LISTEN I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!"I screamed at her Krissy's Bottom lip began to tremble."I-I'm Sorry I didn't mean to.."She said her voice cracked. "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT! AT LEAST IT WON'T BE MY FIRST TIME KISSING A BOY! AND WHATS FUNNY IS IM YOUNGER THAN YOU AND HAVE KISSED BOYS, YOU, YOU JUST HAD YOUR FIRST KISS!" I scremed at her, I was being really mean. I Instantly regretted it. "Th-Thats the meanest thing you've said to me.."Krissy whispered looking down at the floor, before I could say anything she ran out of the room, I think I saw her crying...I felt really bad, I didn't mean to, I was just nervous.."SYDNEYYY!!! Woah Krissy you okay?...Err...SYDNEY!"I heard Louis call my name. I went to the Living room "Err What was with?"Louis said pointing to the door I'm guessing Krissy ran through."Don't ask"I said "Well Then...Ready to go?"Louis asked."Yup!"I said we left."So can I know where we're going now?"I asked him while he was driving. "Be Patient"He said laughing.We finally arrived he took me to a little old fashioned really cute Itallian styled village shopping center.It was dark out, There were cobblestone streets, the bulidings were itallian village styled, and there were twinkiling lights over us. "Hungry?"Louis asked me leading me into an Itallian Restraunt."Yeah"I said. We sat down and the waitress took our order. Our food arrived. "Sydney?...I need to tell you something.."Louis said he was looking at his hands in his lap. "What?"I asked confused. "I Lo-Love....I'm in love with this girl, she's really amazing..."He said looking me in the eyes. Ohh no, theres another girl, whos probably pretteir and just way better than me..."Ohh....Who, Uhh Who is the other girl.."I said about to cry. "Other?! OTHER GIRL?? No No No, Sydney, I Love You"Louis said holding my hands looking into my eyes, I looked into his beautiful green eyes(I say there Green) "You do?"I said shocked."Yes, I really do Love you"Louis said. "I Love you too"I said. We then ate in silence, but it wasn't awkward at all, it was very comfortable, it was like we could understand each other even though we weren't saying anything..We left, We walked along the village streets, it was beautiful, I saw a man on the side selling roses."Wait here! Shut your eyes!"Louis said I shut them, I knew what he was doing, aww he was buying me one of the roses! <3 I waited for a while "Err Louis?"I asked."Wait! Just, a moment!"Louis said, I then felt a pair of hands cover my eyes,"Ready?"He asked then opened my eyes. Louis was there holding a single rose and next to him on the floor was a bunch of rose petals placed out perfectly to spell 'I Love You' "OH MY GOD! Lou, this, is the sweetest thing!" I said. We Walked along the road hand in hand. We got all the way to the end of the street, it then led down some stairs, and down the stairs was a beach. It was already midnight and no one was there, just us <3 "Come On!"Louis said running towards the water he rolled up his pants and we renoved out shoes (sydney is wearing shorts) "Ahh!"it's cold"I said jumping as the water reached us. We splashed the salty sea water at each other. We ran through all the waves it was so much fun! "May I have this dance?"Louis asked me placing. his hand out and bowing. "Why Yes you may"I said taking his hands in mine. We danced in rhythm with the waves, the water went up to ur knees, the only noise was the sound of waves crashing along the shore.The moon was bright and big."Sydney, I Love you"Louis said then Kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed back, it was the best kiss I've ever had. We pulled away, we grabbed our shoes and strolled happily back to the car and returned home...Once we got back I took a shower and slept happily with a big smile on my face and a happy Louis next to me.