Chapter 5:Truth, Dare, or Love (LOL Cheesy title!!!<3)

(Krissy's P.O.V.) 

"Truth or Dare?" Louis asked me smiling evilly.

"Truth" I said, 

Hey I'm a Chicken! 

"Boo your No Fun!"Louis said pouting out his bottom lip.

 "Let's see, err Who was your first Kiss, When and Where?" Louis asked, I blushed majorly.

"This is going to be good." Louis said smirking then laid on his stomach held his head up with his hands and swung his feet acting like a teen girl at a sleepover.

"My first kiss was...Well err Today with Niall..." I said then hid my face.

"I was your first kiss?!" Niall said he looked shocked, yet his crystal blue eyes were sparkling with joy.

"But your 18! And your like pretty and 18!!!"Harry said giving me the “da fuq” look.

"I know what your thinking, I mean well, I've been kissed once before but it doesn't count" I said I could tell my voice cracked at the end.

"Well I said 1st Kiss so spill it!"Louis said getting up.

"You don't have to Krissy" Ashley said 

"No, It's okay..."I said "My first kiss was by force...he...My ex boyfriend, Ben, He was amazing, at first,... but he ended up being a jerk,and abusive and he tried to well...He tried to ra-...He- he just stole my first Kiss end of story.."I said,

 I guess a few tears came out because after Niall came over to me and wiped them away. 

Then he put me on his lap and held me tight.

"I'd never let anyone ever hurt you"He whispered into my ear.

I spun the bottle, it landed on Zayn.

"Soo Truth or Dare?" I asked

 "Dare!" Zayn said looking brave

."Haha I know a good one! You, you have to switch clothes with....Louis for the rest of the day!"I said smirking.

"WHAT?! No! Louis is shorter and smaller than me and suspenders hurt! AND WE HAVE A CONCERT!I CANT GO ON LOOKING LIKE THAT!" he whined. 

"Hey thats a punishment for me!!" Louis said

 "Fine you can change for the concert, and Louis Hey Paybacks a bitch" I said sassily.

Both boys went to change and once they came out with all burst into laughter, Zayn looked so uncomfortable! 

Louis came out, he looked pretty comfortable, since zayns clothes were slightly bigger.