Disclaimer & Warnings

Before reading this book I have to go over the boring legal stuff:

D I S C L A I M E R :

➵ I do not own any Arrow character, scenes or dialogue, credits go to the creator. Anything or anyone that you may have seen in the show that is in this book, is probably from the show and was created by the creator not me but the creator.

Keep that in mind when reading this book.

➵  Secondly, I do not own the main character, you. You are your own amazing person and I don't own you... I just write about you... in my own way...

Lastly, The story plots of each imagine and the way it's written is me, Jashana Brianna Allen, using settings and characters of the show to create my own little world starring them. So please don't steal my ideas there are millions upon millions of different ways to create your own little world involving Arrow's creations, from AUs to romance, to thrillers anything you want but not mine ;).

~

W A R N I N G : 

This book is not for children under the age of 13 (if you are under 13 why      are you on Wattpad?)

This book may contain vulgar or foul language (profanity).

This book may contain mild sexual references and words but nothing too extreme.

This book is about Characters on the show Arrow. If you don't know what that is DO NOT PROCEED.

~

Welcome to Arrow Imagines,

Oliver Queen x Reader
Felicity Smoake x Reader
John Diggle x Reader
Etc...

Enjoy ;)