"I swear to God, if he doesn't stop touching her..." ~ Oliver Queen

Okay so someone just inboxed me and yeah i do read you guys' comments i just don't always reply- in fact i never reply because i'm never on wattpad i write fics in notes and paste them here for you all but i do read your messages and comments and ask anyone if my phone is buzzing with notifs from you i'll follow you xD

the point is yeah i know you exist 💕

~

Oliver's foot tapped against the ground impatiently as he watched you dance with some guy from across the bar. You were drunkenly swaying your hips against the the man who moved with you to the beat of the music, slowly his hands made it to your waist pulling you closer.

"I swear to God, if he doesn't stop touching her... I'll kill him" Olive growled to John who just watched the encounter with a knowing smirk.

"What's the big deal? They're both drunk? Y/N's a mess but she'll be fine." John reasoned with Oliver who knocked back his 3rd shot.

Of course Johns reasoning did nothing for Oliver in his tipsy state and instead he watched as the man you were dancing with led you towards the bathrooms. That's when Oliver kept into action, staggering towards the man who pulled you towards the room despite your "no's" and your trying to pull away from him.

"Hey, douchebag?" Oliver slurred causing the brunette to look up wide eyed, Oliver reached out for you grabbing your hand and wrapping it around his torso,"back off my girl would ya?"

Without waiting for a response Oliver lifted you up bridal style an placed on the bar stool he sat on earlier.

"I'm your girl?" you slurred sleepily at the dirty blonde 

"If you want to be..." Oliver replied rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

~

I'm tired as hell but i'm trying to write as many as i can rn