cheater, cheater ~ John Diggle

"You say you'll stop, but then you keep doing it!"

~

"Damn it, John!" You yell as him and Lyla jump apart, she scrambles to cover herself with your sheet.

This isn't the first time you caught John cheating on you with Lyla, in fact, you'd lost count after the third time and like an idiot you took him back each time. He and Lyla have a child together so you were lenient for their son's sake.

"It's-" John starts but you don't even hear his as you march over the dressers and start ripping his clothes out of them and tossing them into a messy pile in front of the bed.

"Get," you march to the bathroom throwing his toothbrush, cologne's and body washes, "the hell," you run over to the closet and throw out all of his suits and hidden weapons, "out of my apartment," you walk over to the room door and shove it opened for him to leave.

"You can't be serious?" He laughs cautiously but it comes out as more of a question as he gauges your reaction.

"John... does it look like I'm joking?" Your eyes are narrowed and your arms are crossed defensively across your chest, "Lyla," you turn your gaze to the half-naked woman and she practically jumps out of her skin as she guiltily reaches your eyes, "Tell John I'm not joking."

She does so and you can see the panic in John's eyes as they dart between you and his baby mama.

"Y/N where am I supposed to go?" His voice cracks as the reality of the situation finally sets in.

"Ask Lyla," You shrug and gesture towards the woman that finally started to pull on her clothes.

You turn to walk away but John stops you with a hand to the shoulder, "Wait, please we can work this out, I won't do it again-"

"You say you'll stop, but then you keep doing it!" You yell the rapid shift in your tone making John jump back, "I gave you endless fucking chances, Dig. I'm done. I'm going to Oliver's, you have 2 hours to get your shit out my apartment."

You turn and walk out of the front door barely missing the loud crash as John probably throws some poor vase at the wall.

~

I'm publishing Bad Things tomorrow really early in the morning so if you want to be tagged let me know in DMs or sumn.