"Curiosity killed the cat you know" ~ Felicity Smoak

Follow me on tumblr (ijashanaa)! I haven't posted anything that i haven't posted here yet but i plan to do all of my fandoms imagines.

~

You let out a long exhale as you focused your scope on the targets head, completely blocking out your surroundings and focusing intently on your mission.

"Damien Darhk, you have failed this city," you pull the trigger but a sudden force tackles you down making you miss your shot and successfully alerting the target.

"Dammit Green," you groan as you thrust your hips forward sending him flying in the air, only for you to grab his leg and drag him face first across the asphalt.

The arrow flips his foot up, kicking you in the face and scrambling to his feet to face you off in a fighting stance.

"Come on, Green," you groan not wanting to fight the man again, "You know i don't hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it."

The shady man didn't answer instead he punch you in the face, probably leaving a few marks you'd have to worry about later.

You clench your jaw and bring your hand up to touch the wet substance on your lip, and seeing it was blood you lunge forward tackling him and punching him until he's out cold.

"Asshole," you mutter spitting blood out of your mouth and grabbing your gun as you walked away.

~

You fumbled with your apartment keys struggling to get the door opened with one hand.

"Need a hand?" you heard a soft voice from behind and you turned to see your neighbor felicity.

"No,i'm good," you huff shielding your bruised face from her gaze.

"What happened to your face?" She asked tentatively reaching it and pulling your hood off,

You snort with laughter, "We can't all be pretty like you, blondie."

"You know that's not what i meant, what were you out doing this late?" She asked again, gently removing the key you were struggling with from your hand and opening the door with you.

"Curiosity killed the cat you know, sunshine," you wink and walk into your sparsely decorated apartment, swiftly kicking the door shut so she wouldn't follow.