Whammied ~ Oliver Queen

R E Q U E S T E D

I'm kind of just toying with this idea i hope its not bad.

~

You hear a loud scream, then silence as you walk silently through the abandoned psych ward, your arrow drawn and ready to shoot but lowered so you wouldn't hurt anyone that you didn't need to. You were weird in that way, or so Oliver thought to him it was funny how you went the extra mile that he or any of your other teammates weren't willing to go just to insure that you go through your mission without hurting anyone.

By now, with all the years you've worked with the Green Arrow and his comrades, one would assume that you would kill, or at least entertain the idea of doing so but you haven't you never had and you never will.

You pick up the pace and search for the culprit, a meta-human who was literally driving Star City's public figures insane. It started with the chief of police who was immediately disgraced and forced to resign, and went on to other higher ups in the city.

There was another scream coming in the direction you were headed but it was different than the others. It was familiar in a way that made the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.

You take off in a full blown sprint in the direction of the scream.

"Fel, what's going on?" you grunt into your earpiece as you run down the long corridor

"One second so I can pull up the security feed..." the blonde replies and you can hear the faint sound of typing in your ear, "Oh no."

You groan at the sound of her words and skid to a stop in front of the double doors, where the same scream could be heard, it was terrifying to say the least.

"Felicity, what is behind this door?" You ask cautiously, uncertain if you even wanted to know.

"It's Oliver..." she drags out making you roll your eyes and not even bother to let her finish her sentence.

You kick the door in and quickly sweep the room with your tranquilliser arrow drawn and ready to fire. You never did that- walk into a room with your weapon drawn, but hearing Oliver was in trouble always set off some sort of fire in you that was nearly impossible to put out.

You can feel the tears coming when your eyes land on Oliver, fully dressed as the green arrow with his mask pulled back and hair messy. His eyes stared into yours, but they weren't his there so much pain, so much fear, so much sadness, in those blue orbs you'd grown to love.

"No..." you lower your weapon only for Felicity to yell a warning in your ear.

"Y/N! To your left!" Your glazed over eyes harden and you turn to your left quickly firing your arrow into the chest of the villain Felicity nicknamed "Clarity".

Clarity collapses to the knocked out and you dropping to your knees by the red eyed Oliver who was curled up into a ball on the floor rocking back in forth, he flinches and scrambles away from you.

"Ollie," you frown, removing your mask and raising your hands in surrender, as you lower your bow. "How are you coming with that cure, Fel?" you mutter into your ear piece, your eyes never once leaving Oliver's.

"I'm almost there it's just a bit more time."

"We don't have a lot of time he's starting to panic," you whisper, quickly wiping the tears from your eyes as Oliver's mutters get increasing frenzied.

"Tranq him!"

Felicity's yelling could be heard over the speaker and Oliver's head snaps up and he lunges at you, his fingernails scraping at your face, and drawing blood. You yell out kicking him off of you and scrambling to your quiver and grabbing an arrow just as Oliver's hand lock around your ankle and pulls you away, scratching and pulling at your suit.

You grunt, as the blood runs down your face and the pain becomes more evident you drag your arm up and pierce Oliver's skin, then collapse to the ground, his body practically crushing you.

You breathe heavily and wipe the trickling blood down with the back of your hand, smearing it across your face.

"Send back up."

~

You don't remembering anything after telling Felicity to send back up, but when you wake up you can feel the tightness of gauze around your exposed torso. Your eyes flutter open and Oliver and standing over you with a worried expression and you immediately flinch, and reach for your bow, but instead feeling the emptiness of your practically bare back.

"Hey, hey..." Oliver reaches for your hand and holds it in his and you look into his eyes discovering that it wasn't the cold dead eyes of whoever that was back in that asylum, instead it was the loving blue eyes of your boyfriend, who trying to cover up the hurt at your reaction to seeing him,"I'm sorry, babe... about your face, I scratched it up really bad."

"No... no baby it's fine, come here," you pull him down to you and wrap your arms around his torso, as the memories flood you all at once,"I love you, Oliver."

"I love you too."

~

This is... okay. I think it's alright for an idea i was toying with, it could've been much better but hell. What can you do?