"dont say that" ~ Oliver Queen

A/N- okay so originally I wrote this down in my notebook and I haven't physically written any of my stories in so long it actually felt nice.

You were in the midst of a huge fight with Oliver, prior to your argument you had gone after Adrian Chase alone and unarmed. Thinking back on it it was pretty damn dumb, but you remained unscathed and got what you came for and Oliver still was mad over it.

"You can't risk your life like that!" Oliver barked his face flushed with anger,"not for me!"

"Oh shit, my bad Oliver i forgot everything was about you," you yelled back stalking up to your boyfriend , Your face equally as flushed as his.

"That's not the point, Y/N!"

"Then what is?!"

"You don't listen! you do whatever the hell you want whenever you want, not giving a shit about who you hurt. I don't think I can be in a relationship with someone like that."

With those last few words your anger melted away and your face dropped. You knew this was a huge fight but you had figured that after a couple of harsh words you would be cuddled up later on that night. You never thought it would come to the end of your relationship.

"What?" your voice was a whisper compared to your yelling moments earlier.

"If you aren't going to take me seriously and listen to what I'm saying..." Oliver's voice was calm now too, almost sad as he drew in a breath to finish his sentence, "I don't think we should be together anymore."

"No, Oliver, baby, don't say that," the fear of losing him was taking over and you could feel the panic swelling in gut chest as you close the gap between you, cupping his face in your hands as tears well up in your eyes.

Gently, Oliver pulled your hand from his face and with a frown and a slight shake of his head he pulled away from you completely.

"I'll- uh... see you at work tomorrow."

And with that he walked out of your shared apartment leaving you a sobbing mess in the middle of the living room floor