Well Damn ~ Oliver Queen

Requested

I love how everyone loves Oliver and I'm just like bUt JOHN

I forgot what Oliver say when he just shows up. Sorry.

~

Sighing, you toss you keys into the bin, hanging up your coat and carelessly tossing your purse on couch. You kicked off your heels as you walked into the kitchen grabbing some yogurt from the fridge and jumping onto the kitchen counter devour it.

"Honey, I'm home!" You called out sarcastically to your roommate.

"Oh, good." She stumbled down the hallway, with her heels dangling from her hand, wearing a skintight black dress, smokey eye makeup and bright red painted lips.

"Okay, so feed my turtle. I'll be back." She leaned against a nearby wall, pulling on her heels one by one. "I'm going on a date."

You rolled your eyes at your roommate wondering how you got stuck with her and how  she even got into your college with her partying every night.

"Use protection, and don't do drugs." You replied hopping off the counter and leading her out the door like you did every other night.

She turned around a pulled you in for a quick hug, "Please don't kill my turtle, Y/N." She held you out at arms length and you laughed.

"Okay, Becca go. I'll just be here all alone waiting for someone to kill me."

"Girl, please. You know you could take anyone blindfolded and tied up. Since you're like," her voice dropped to a whisper and she leaned in to your ear, "a super secret spy and all."

You rolled your eyes and gently pushed her away, regretting in that moment ever telling Becca you were a spy. You weren't actually a spy you were more of an expert of disguise, excellent thief, kick-ass fighter and a college student.

"Go away." You backed into your apartment and shut the door in her face quickly locking it.

You could hear her laughing from the other side of the door and you walked back into the kitchen throwing away your remaining yogurt and tossing your spoon in the sink.

You grabbed your phone from your purse and headed for your room to retire for the night. You jumped into your bed face first and soon you settled yourself underneath the covers, closing your eyes but for some reason no being able to fall asleep.

You could feel someone staring at you but you brushed it off as Becca's turtle watching you from across the room. You adjusted you position once again and tried to sleep.

Groaning, you sat up screaming loudly when saw a dark figure in the corner.

"Y/N Y/L/N, I am the Arrow."

"Yeah well you're also in my room. Why are you in my room?" Your eyebrows were furrowed as you backed away from him.

"I came here to recruit you to be apart of my team." 

"Well, that's one way to get a girls number." You chuckled nervously.

"Meet me at Verdant. Tomorrow at nine." He shot a grappling arrow out your opened window.

"It's a date!" You called out mockingly as he slid down the rope and out of your room.

~

You hummed loudly as you made you way through the beaten down alley. Kicking beer cans, satisfied with that, I-just-kicked-a-soda-can sound.

From behind, you could hear a thud as someone dropped down. You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest.

"I was beginning to think you stood me up." You turned around and saw the Arrow clad in leather with his hood up.

"I got caught up with something..."

Even with his mask up you could tell with the slight twitch of his mouth that he was lying, but rather then pressing the subject matter you decided to drop it completely.

"Why am I here again?" You sighed running your hand through your hair.

"Oh, right. Follow me." He walked towards a secluded and moldy underground entrance to the club.

You followed him hesitantly wondering if he was secretly planning to assassinate you or lock you up in some kind of weird sex chamber. When you walked down the stairs you were met with a sleek modern underground vigilante hideout.

"Damn." You whistled as you looked around the place. "No way!" You ran towards the Salmon ladder, running your fingers along the steel bars.

"You have one?" Arrow asked from where he was on the other side of the hideout.

"Used to." You sighed tearing your eyes away from the piece of equipment and turning them to the leather clad man. "Sure I'll join or whatever."

"Because I have a Salmon Ladder?" He asked putting his bow on a nearby rack.

"No, because you have a nice ass." You winked and hopped onto a counter next to a few computers.  You're eyes runningover everything in the room soaking it into your brain how epic it was.

He laughed as he pulled back his hood revealing, a face you and basically everyone else in Starling City recognized all too well.

"Ahh, Oliver Queen. I should've known." You smirked your eyes raking over his bare chest as he unzipped his suit.

He laughed yet again as he put his suit to the side pulling on a nearby grey t-shirt.

"Aww, why'd you have to go and put on a shirt I was enjoying the view."

Before Oliver could reply someone cleared their throat from behind you making you jump, falling off the counter and stumble into Oliver. He quickly caught you and helped you regain your balance as he greeted the blonde woman who walked in.

"Felicity, this is -" Oliver began introducing you but Felicity quickly cut him off.

"Y/N. I know. I'm the one that found her for you remember. " She smiled softly and stuck out her hand for you to shake.

"That's not creepy at all." You smiled awkwardly as you shook her hand.

The three of you talked and got to know each other for a little while until one of Felicity's computer dinged. She explained to you that it was a Crime Alert, little did you know it would be the first of many for you and Team Arrow.

~

OKAY! THAT TOOK FOREVERRRR. IM SO SORRY Astrid_Starling

I kept writing it in chunks! I hope you like it!

And I'm officially done with my current list of requests so if anyone has anymore just message me. You can request as many as you want! I don't mind xD and I certainly don't bite <3