"You came all this way, just to give me flowers?" ~ Barry Allen

I love Barry & i feel like this is something he'd do

~

"Who is it?" you called out towards your door after it rang, from your position on the couch, not yet feeling like moving.

"Barry!" Your eyes widened and you quickly scrambled off the couch and towards the door.

You and Barry were two completely different people who led very contrasting lives, so contrasting in fact that you guys didn't even live in the same city. You lived in Star City working under the mayor, while Barry zipped around in leather in Central City. Somehow the two of you made it work an it had been almost a month since you last saw your boyfriend.

With a bright smile you ripped the door opened about to jump into his arms but you were stopped when your eyes landed on the bright bouquet of insert random flowers.

"Hey, babe." Barry leaned forward to place a quick kiss on your lips, "These are for you."

He placed the bouquet in your arms and placed another kiss on your lips, this one lasting a bit longer than the last.

"I have to go to work, but i love you." Barry sighed pressing his forehead up against yours and you laughed placing the flowers on a nearby table so you could cup your boyfriends face.

"You came all this way, just to give me flowers?" your smile didn't fail as you pressed another kiss to his lips.

"Only the best for you, babe," he laughed cheekily and you watched as he zoomed down the street.