Count on Me ~ Queens'

R E Q U E S T E D by Misato_Gordon

sorry you had to wait so long!!

This story has pictures and gifs because i wrote it on tumblr and then moved it here. and i always add gifs on tumblr 👀

Jake is Dean Winchester/Jensen Ackles because i said so.

~

You sniffle staring at the text you were about the send your boyfriend versus the one that he'd just sent you. You stare at the image of the positive pregnancy test that you were just about to send to Jake and the one he just sent.

You read it and reread it trying to make sure you weren't imagining things and that your boyfriend didn't just admit to cheating on you through text.

You didn't want to be that girl you never wanted to be that girl but you find yourself dialling his number and you can hear the line ringing, and before you know it he answers and you can hear his breathing on the other side but you sit there, still with the phone in your hand.

"Hello?" You hear his stupid voice, he sounds scared and you half expected him to hang up.

You open your mouth to speak but no words come out and you're just sitting with your mouth moving.

"Hello?"

You let out a shaky breath before trying to speak against and this time something comes out, "I'm pregnant."

You can hear his audible gasp on the other end of the line, but before he can speak you continue, "I'm keeping the baby and i'm not sure about the future.. but as of right now I don't want anything to do with you. Bye, Jake."

And you let yourself sink to the floor your phone slipping from you grasp and landing on the floor with a sickening crack, but you didn't care not right now. Your whole world had just collapsed in a mere 10 minutes.

~

It had been a couple months since the last time you'd spoken to your boyfriend and your baby bump has already begun showing, you avoided talking to your older brother Oliver, instead confiding in your twin, Thea.

"When was the last time we did this?" Thea sighs, rummaging through your wardrobe for a suitable outfit.

"I believe it was like 10th grade with that bitch, Mrs. Tillweather, the social studies teacher, i remember because i had a date with that foreign exchange senior and you had a study period so you covered for me in that class," you laugh your hand resting on your bump instinctively.

"I remember that, and Oliver almost beat the shit out of that kid when he found out," Thea chuckles pulling out a navy blue blouse with spaghetti straps, a beige button up cardigan, some low rise blue jeans and an old pair of converse, it being the closest thing in your closet to something she'd actually wear.