"I love you, okay?! That's what's wrong!" ~ Roy Harper

i don't add gifs but Roy is so damn fine i had to

~

You walk into the Police Department as fast as you could gripping your work bag tight as you rushed past the reception desk ignoring the officer calling after you as you push open the interrogation room.

You choke back a sob at Roy sitting in the chair, handcuffed and unmoving with his head in his hands.

"Roy?" your voice was shaking and you willed it to stop, dropping your work bag to the ground and sitting across from him.

He slowly looked up to make his eyes meet yours and you could feel the water works coming. He looked so tired.

You hesitantly reach forward with one hand to cup his face and he just watched you silently, subconsciously leaning into your touch.

"Baby- hey, talk to me," you plead gently stroking the pad of your thumb on his cheek.

"There's nothing to say, Y/N," his jaw clenching as his pulled away from your hand.

"Like hell there isn't," you grab your bag from the floor and you pull out the file with his charges in it, "you killed a cop, Roy,"

He shifts uncomfortably in his seat and drags his gaze up to meet his, "Theres more to the story than that."

"I know there is, but I'm your lawyer," you scoff, frustrated throwing the file across the table for him to look at, "What the hell am I supposed to do with that?! You walk in here turn yourself in, claim you're the arrow, confess to murdering a police officer, you hire me as your lawyer, and then have some sort of problem with me when i get here- genuinely worried about you?!"

Roy clenches his jaw as he stares at the list of charges, from murder to petty theft.

Keeping his eyes down and his jaw clenched he muttered a quiet apology that you quickly forgave.

"It's fine, babe, just talk to me," you sigh, grabbing the files and stacking them up neatly so you could grab a pen and take notes on whatever Roy was going to tell you.

"You didn't do anything wrong Y/N. You never did okay? I just want you to know that in case anything happens." he rubs a hand over his face as best he could with the restraints.

You drop your pen on the stack of papers, "What's going to happen? Are you okay?" you could see him getting increasingly frustrated with every question you asked but you didn't care, "What's wrong?"

He slammed his hand on the table making you jump slightly, "I love you, okay?! That's what's wrong!"

"Roy I-"

"I love you, Y/N Y/L/N."

"Roy just li-"

"Officer!" Roy called and the door immediately opened, "Ms. Y/L/N will no longer be representing me."

"Roy please," you plead with him as the cop gathers your things and grips your upper arm to escort you out, "I love you too," you whisper as the officer helps you out of the station.

~

I wanna make this a fic but i'm too lazy.

Wattpad should let you like comments.