Just Stop ~ John Diggle

Requested

And no one loves john lol

Semi-Important A/N at the end

~

You gasped as you walked in on Lyla half-naked on top of your long term boyfriend John.  Johns eyes widened when they landed in you and he rapidly pushed his ex off.

As you stare at Lylas panting figure and Johns nervous one you could feel your heart breaking.
"Wow." Your face was void of emotion, almost as if your mind hadn't completely processed the scene in front of you.

You went with Oliver to Central City for a few days and you come back to another woman in your bed, you trusted John with your life and you would have never expected for him to ever do that so, to you the evidence in front of your face, wasn't real and you gave it ten seconds to disappear before you lost your shit.

"Y/N. It's not what it looks like..." John spoke finally but you ignored him still willing the scene before you to disappear.

You let out a shaky breath and slowly opened your eyes, "Wow."

You turned around and quickly exited the room ignoring John who calling after you. You grabbed the suitcase that you had just brought back from your business trip and hurry into the elevator. Tapping your foot anxiously as you waited for it to close. Only when it closed did you allow your self to break down, you dragged your back down the elevator wall until you were sitting on the floor with your head in your hands.

The Elevator door dinged and you were quick to get to your feet and march out the apartment complex.

You didn't know where you were going your feet were moving on their own and before you knew it the elevator leading to the Secret Arrow Cave was dinging opened.

"Y/N? Did you find John?" Oliver asked dropping down from the salmon bar and walking over to you covered in sweat.

"H-he was in bed with Lyla, from ARGUS," you muttered your eyes cast to the floor in disbelief.

"Really what were they working on?" Oliver asked thinking that you meant he was working together with ARGUS.

"No, Oliver. He slept with another woman in my bed- in our bed." Your voice was shaking but you sounded surprisingly calm despite all the bloody images blurring in our head.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Y/N." Oliver frowned, reaching out to comfort you, and you let him melting into his arms and finally letting your emotions get past the wall you put up.

You were shaking and sobbing soaking Oliver's T-shirt in tears, your dainty hands clutching the fabric of his shirt tight as you cried.

A few moments later your sobs slowed to soft sniffles and you and Oliver had found your way to the floor. You look up at him through your lashes and move to stand, embarrassed, but he's quick to stop you and pull you closer.

There's no words spoken, it's just a boy holding a girl, and in your mind nothing could be more pure and innocent, and nothing can ruin this moment. The elevator sings and Oliver is up to his feet before you can wipe the remaining tears off your face and when you stand up, you see the rest of the team entering.

They are laughing at something Rene said and didn't seem to notice what they had walked in on. Hell, you didn't even know what they walked in on.

"Hey, so we were just coming fro-" Felicity begins but stops short when she sees your puffy eyes, "What happened?"

Her eyes dart back in forth between you and Oliver, waiting for one of you to tell her why you'd been crying.

"Nothing," you say plastering a smile on your face to convince her, "it's just allergies."

She narrows her eyes at you but senses how uncomfortable you are with the topic and brings up satellite footage of the case you were working on in Central City to debrief.

You and Oliver explain the case you helped Team Flash with, and not long into your debrief the elevator finger open revealing John with his hands deep in his jean pockets. Your eyes briefly lock with his and you can see sadness and remorse in his eyes, but you force yourself to look.

"After we finished the rest of the dominators off we met up at STAR Labs and... now we are here."

John is still standing by the elevator when you next lock eyes with him. He's silently begging to speak to you and it's infuriating.

"Y/N..." he starts and you can already feel the tears forming. The team looks between the two of you uncomfortably and you avoid his gaze, wanting nothing more than to disappear, "baby... please."

Your lip quivers as your eyes meet his and he takes this opportunity to speak, "I love you, Y/N, more than anything. You're the love of my life and what happened between me and Lyla... it was a mistake."

"John... you're saying that now, but would you have felt the same if i hadn't walked in you making out with her on our bed?" You squint at him and it makes the tears come out again, "I don't even want to know the answer to that. This is done. We are done. Nos da, John."

You stalk away from John and the rest of the team with tears in your eyes wondering what you were going to do now.

~

So i haven't been on Wattpad a lot but I have popped up once or twice to follow back some of you guys but beyond that i've been very distant.

BUT IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I'll have most of my really old requests done shortly along with a Part 2 of "Manipulate & Stipulate"

It feels good to be back to writing!