Drunken Confessions ~ Oliver Queen

Supernatural!AU

~

You had been sitting on your bed reading random sites about random creatures when Oliver slams the door to the motel open making you jump and immediately pull out your gun. Slowly you stalk over to the door with your gun raised only to see Oliver stumbling to the couch mumbling to himself about how steps were dumb and he'd kill every step that ever lived.

"Ollie." You called out grabbing his attention as you returned your gun to the back of your jeans and pulled your shirt over it.

"Felicity?" He slurred looking up at confused with his vivid blue eyes that made you instantly melt.

He thought you were Felicity.

"Are you drunk?" You asked walking up to him and wrapping your arm around his waist in order to support him.

"I dunno are you drunk?" He garbled wrapping his arm around your neck as you walked over to his bed so you could lay him down to sleep.

You laughed at his reply and sat him on the edge of the bed running to the bathroom to get a cup of water to sober him up slightly.

"Hey, Fel?" Oliver said after a while of silence while laying his head on the pillow behind him

"Hey, Ollie," you mocked pulling the covers over him.

"You know Y/N right?"

"Yeah. What about her?" You asked playing along.

"I think I'm in love with her." He said making your jaw drop just a little bit before you re-collected yourself and continued to tuck Oliver in.

"Why do you say that?" You asked taking the now empty cup from his hand and placing it on the nightstand.

"Because she's beautiful a-and she's so amazingly addictive and she just has me caught in her web," He said smiling a little as his eyes slightly closed.

"Can I tell you a secret Oliver?"

"Yes."

"Y/N told me she liked you too. So I think you should tell her how you feel."

"Really?" He slurred looking up at you through his eyelashes.

"Yes. Now go to sleep." You said turning to your own bed.

"Night Fel." He mumbled.

-

"Rise and shine," You heard Sam call before the covers were ripped off you.

"Come on," You groaned patting around for the covers with your eyes still closed.

You finally gave up and sat up opening your eyes and glaring at Sam who was fully dressed and had his duffel bag in his hands.

"Come on we've got a long drive ahead of us, Deans waiting in the car," He said throwing his bag over his shoulders and tossing your sheets to the ground.

"Sam we'll be out in a minute just tell Dean to wait for us in the car," Oliver said walking out of the bathroom and tossing his keys to Sam who just shrugged and exited the motel.

"I remember what happened yesterday." Oliver said turning to you.

"Yeah me too," you joked throwing your stuff into your duffel bag and zipping it up.

"I meant what I said. I think that I'm in love with you." He said walking closer to you while you fixed your hair trying to avoid his stare.

"And I meant what I said I like you." You said throwing your bag over your shoulder and walking over to Oliver looking up at him.

He stood for a second looking for the right words to say before giving up and cupping your face in his hands hesitating a bit. You sighed deeply and smashed your lips into his, dropping your bag and bringing your hands up to his hair. Your make out session continued before you guys heard the door open not really caring to pull apart when you heard Sams voice.

"Hey can you guys hur-" Sam paused then said. "It's about time."

You guys pulled apart and laughed looking at Sam and then grabbing your bag and walking out the door that Sam held open for you.

~

Scenarios of the Chapter:

1) You're home alone watching an action-packed episode of Arrow. The screen goes dark for a second then comes back up. You ignore it. Then as the episode dies down you hear a loud thud down stairs.

You guys chose to:

B) Turn up the volume on Arrow

2) You turn up the volume on Arrow to engrossed in the action to stop on account of some random noise. Oliver is about to kill Darhk when the power goes out. You groan and toss your pillow at the screen. Just outside of your bedroom window you hear a light tapping.

Do you:

A) Investigate the sound
B) Investigate the window
C) Investigate the power
D) go to sleep.