Sorry ~ Oliver Queen

Ngl this request was oddly specific... and i didn't hit everything soooo call it a drabble

(i made an instagram just for wattpad and episode so follow me @daddieslittlereader ill follow back.)

~

"Arrow down."

The phrase crackled loosely through your earpiece and your heart dropped. Your eyes instantly being blurred by tears with a nauseating feeling bubbling up in your stomach. Without, even realising it your feet take off through the winding building making turns and taking out anyone who got in your way.

"Where is he?" You yell into your mic taking out one of the guards to Darhk's HQ.

"Third door to your right, you should be clear from there," Felicity directs and immediately you kick down the door and see Oliver lying on the ground with blood spilling from a  deep wound on his shoulder

"Third door to your right, you should be clear from there," Felicity directs and immediately you kick down the door and see Oliver lying on the ground with blood spilling from a deep wound on his shoulder.

"Send backup, I need someone to help me get him out of here," You instruct as you slid down to your knees beside Oliver.

Your eyes scour the empty, glass ridden room for any type of cloth that you can use to stop the bleeding but there's nothing. You settle instead for pushing the palm of your hand against the bloody wound, cringing away when your boyfriend lets out an unsettling moan.

"Felicity... where's that back up? I can't help him without any equipment," You bark into the mic trying your hardest to hide the fear in your voice as his blood coats your hands.

"Speedy is on her way to you now."

~

You immediately jump to your feet when you feel an empty spot on the bed.

"Oliver?" You call out padding around the side of the bed to find your boyfriend.

"In here."

You walk out into the hall and see him sitting on a stool by the kitchen with a sheet wrapped loosely around his shoulders, barely covering the wound on his shoulder and your eyes were instantly drawn to it.

"Why'd you get out of bed? Where'd the gauze go? Do you need to me to re-wrap it-" You rush out all in one breath as you start to head towards the coffee table where you left the gauze you used last night.

"Y/N, I'm fine," Oliver sighs rolling us eyes at your protectiveness and pulling up the sheet to cover the wound long enough to distract you from it.

"Sorry," You grimace slightly as you grab the gauze and tape and head over to where he sits, "Can I?"

He nods and you gently push the sheet to side with your fingertips, you get to work on re-wrapping the wound and you finally start talking when you're just about done.

"Seeing you bleeding on the floor in some abandoned warehouse..." you sigh running your handover the freshly placed gauze and leaving it to rest on his shoulder, "I'm sorry."

Oliver doesn't reply he just pulls you into a tight hug that you quickly reciprocate.

"Stop apologising, if it was you that had gotten hurt I wouldn't be able to sleep without you telling me you were fine every five minutes," He places a feather light kiss on your neck and snuggles against it.

Act like i wrote a really cute line leading up to an eskimo kiss.

~