"Why are you here?" ~ Roy Harper

~

~

The doorbell rings but you're so lost in your own thoughts it's nothing but background noise alongside your TV. You still couldn't wrap your head around your life now. Just last month you were having the time of your life dancing, singing, partying all with your boyfriend and now your boyfriend is no where to be seen after he dumped you in the harshest way possible.

He was the Red Arrow you knew that hell you often worked with the team and Felicity in the Arrow Cave. One day a mission went sideways Oliver, Roy and John were lured to the opposite side of town while the bad guys attacked you and Felicity back in HQ.

Roy of course was panicked and while you weren't seriously hurt you could see how much it affected Roy. He began distancing himself. Slowly at first then all at once he released his anger and his fears and his regrets on you. Apparently your entire relationship was one of his regrets.

He dumped you. You ran.

And you've been holed up in a new apartment completely alone with only your hamster and Grey's Anatomy to keep you company.

The doorbell rang again. This time accompanied by a series of knocks that were persistent enough to knock you out of your trance.

Reluctantly you drag yourself off of the couch leave behind a body sized dent in the sofa and sending cheeto puffs scattering to your floor. You tighten your cardigan around you figure and stumble to the door, your legs numb from not being used for long periods of time.

You swing the door open and it takes you a minute to register who's standing in front of you.

"Y/N?" He's holding a bag full of Thai take-out and you can see the glint of his engagement ring in the light.

"You're still wearing it," you rasp, your arms are still wrapped securely around your body and you have yet to remove your eyes from the ring you bought for him.

"What?" He follows your eyes then nods, "I- yeah. I never took it off."

You finally drag your eyes up to look at his face and you notice the wear on his face. It's no where near as youthful as the last time you saw it. The dancing, singing, and partying were drained from him. Like he had aged 30 years in the month you'd been apart.

"Why are you here?" You ask your senses finally kicking in as the shock subsides, "You thought you'd what? Come with take out and shit would be dandy?"

"No-"

"'I don't love you anymore'" You snap, "That's what you told me on what was supposed to be the happiest fucking day of my life. You lied to me, you humiliated me, and you fucking disappeared before i could kick your ass."

"Y/N, please-"

"Fuck you."

~
Scenarios of the Chapter:

1) You're home alone watching an action-packed episode of Arrow. The screen goes dark for a second then comes back up. You ignore it. Then as the episode dies down you hear a loud thud down stairs.

You guys chose to:

B) Turn up the volume on Arrow

2) You turn up the volume on Arrow to engrossed in the action to stop on account of some random noise. Oliver is about to kill Darhk when the power goes out. You groan and toss your pillow at the screen. Just outside of your bedroom window you hear a light tapping.

You decided to:

A) Investigate the sound

3) You shakily walk over to the window and look through it to figure out where the noise is coming from. The only thing you can see is the bright moon staring back at you and you turn away from the window, confused. Next you:

C) Check the entire upstairs for intruders then lock yourself in your room

4) You brace yourself and tip-toe out of your room and into the hall making sure to look both ways before slipping into the guest room and checking it for intruders. It's empty. You sneak past your room and towards the hall bathroom to check for anything and come up empty. You turn to go back to your room but the door is locked and you can hear someone rushing up the stairs.

Wyd?:

A) Punching whatever it is
B) Fumble with the doorknob like it'll magically open
C) Scream
D) Other (type whatever in the comments and get other people to vote for it)