Jealous ~ Oliver Queen

The elevator dinged as it slid open and you stepped in pressing the ground level button rapidly as a poor attempt to get the elevator to move faster.

You were on your way to the Arrow Cave after a long day of school, normally you would suit up and help Oliver take down bad guys but right now you were focused on a writing project that one of your college professors assigned. Your nose buried in a book that you had to read in , order to finish your homework.

You barely glanced up as the elevator stopped and opened to the entrance of the Arrow HQ.

"Hey, Y/N." Oliver greeted, dropping down from the Salmon Ladder.

You jumped, startled not expecting anyone to be here for another hour or so. "Hey, babe."

You dropped your bag to ground and pulled Oliver in for hug despite him being sweaty and shirtless.  He smiled down at you and placed a chaste kiss to your cheek and then one to your lips not long after.

"Oliver, I'm rea-" Felicity started but cutting herself off when her gaze landed on your after emerging from the back room in only a sports bra and some shorts. "Oh hey, Y/N."

"Ready for what?" You asked pulling away from Oliver and crossing your arms as you glanced between the two suspiciously.

"He was going to teach me how to use the Salmon Ladder." Felicity stated with a bright smile as she pointed at the equipment.

You shrugged and walked over to your bag picking it up and pulling out your homework trying your best to ignore Felicity's unnecessary grunts and moans, as well as Oliver's hand on her waist. 

Oliver coached Felicity softly as he lifted her up to reach the bar.  Her hands barely reaching it as she hung loosely Olivers hands on her lower back to keep her steady.  You glared silently at the two tapping the side of your pen against your notepad in aggravation. Huffing, in annoyance you grab journal book and threw it in your bag, stalking your way to the elevator almost running into John as he stepped out of the elevator.

He grabbed your wrist with his hand to stop you from walking. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asked confused as to why you were leaving the cave when you hadn't even had a mission yet.

Adjusting, Your bag on your shoulder you nodded your head in the direction of where felicity and Oliver still flirting as if you didn't exist. His lips parted in an O shape as he looked at the pair with raised eyebrows.

"I thought they were over." John sighed releasing your arm, "I'll tell you what, stay and I'll buy you drinks after we are done."

"Only if it's vodka."

"Deal."

Sighing, you handed John your bag and headed towards one of the chairs by Felicity's computer station, Nearly falling out of your seat when one of the security systems begin to ding rapidly.

"Felicity! Come get your computer I think it's mad." You called out pushing yourself away from the computer.

With Oliver's help, she dropped down from the salmon ladder and jogged over, Oliver trailing behind her.

"Robbery on fifth and Main."

"I got it." You called out pulling into your suit before Oliver could even head for his.

"You need backup." Oliver stated finally putting on his suit.

"I'll take John. Besides, Felicity might need your help here." Your eyes narrowed as you spoke soon you were glaring at him, you reached for your bow and grabbed some arrows before walking away with John in tow.

"Huh? Wait, Y/N!" Oliver stood dumbfounded as the elevators slid closed.

~

"We're in." You whispered into your earpiece as you ducked behind a counter trying to remain incognito to the robbers inside. "Anything I should know?"

"Looks like the robbers are metas because one of them doesn't show up on the heat censor, either he's invisible or really really cold." Felicity explained through the comm and you tried not to roll your eyes at the sound of her voice.

"Great." You reached behind your back for an tranquilizer arrow lining it up with the robber that wasn't a meta human and shooting it, effectively hitting the man in the shoulder and he slumped forward crashing down to the ground and bringing the other man with him.

"John. Handcuffs." You whispered and he tossed them over to you.

You quickly ran up and hand cuffed the meta human before he could push his partner's limp off of him and used your own hand cuffs to hand cuff the unconscious acquaintance.

~

You put your bow on its rack and the remainder of your arrows in the container of arrows you and Oliver shared.

"Y/N!" Oliver called as you unzipped your suit and pushed it down your shoulders leaving you in a sports bra and some shorts.

"What?"

He seemed confused by your harsh response but you brushed it off as him playing dumb, "Did you wanna catch dinner before we head home?"

"Why don't you "catch dinner" with Felicity?" You rolled your eyes as you put your suit on its mannequin.

"Because your my- ohhh." He paused mid sentence as realization struck him, " You've been mad all day because I was helping Felicity with her work out."

You rolled your eyes for what felt like the millionth time. "No, I'm mad because you too were touchy-feely, and you told me you didn't like that! So I feel like maybe when we started dating you weren't ready and still had feelings for her." You jutted out your bottom lip as you lifted your mannequin into its rightful position.

"Babe, when me and Felicity ended things it was because it wasn't working out. When we started dating it wasn't because I wanted a rebound it was because I love you. Felicity and I are a thing of the past, you and I are my future."  He finished off his speech with both of his hands cupping your face and without thinking you pushed your self on your toes and crashed your lips into his.

After a while, you both pulled apart your forehead resting against his. "Wanna grab dinner?" You smirked your eyes looking into his and a small smile tugged at his lips.

"I thought you wanted me to go with Felicity."

"Shut up." You laughed pulling him by his hand towards the elevator with you. "I love you."

"Love you too."

~

Ive been working on this for a while and it's not even long :(