Manipulate & Stipulate - 3 ~ Oliver Queen

R E Q U E S T E D by   

~

After your meeting in the dinner you and Oliver had invaded a shipment by train of something the League was exporting. At first you jokingly suggested that maybe it was Exotic Animals, or Counterfeit purses, while Oliver went with human trafficking.

Turns out the whole thing was a trap and there was dirt in the shipment container. The League bombarded you and Oliver and you fought like hell to get out, it was hard for you to hold up your end of the deal with Oliver and not kill anyone. It was something you lived by, when someone hits you you hit them back three times as hard and if their dumb enough to do it again you kill them.

During the battle you got sliced in the neck and arm by an assassin that you punched so many times it was surprising that he wasn't dead already. Oliver took you to his apartment to patch you up and give you stitches and that's the painful process you were going through right now, leaning over the sink as he stuck the needle in your skin.

"Do you think this one will scar?" You ask with a slight grimace as he digs the needle in your skin once again.

"Don't they all?" Oliver replies not really paying much attention to you instead focusing on keeping his stitches as painless as possible.

"I suppose I'll never have short hair again," you joke trying your best not to move as he finishes up the stitches.

"You could always tell people you got it fighting the League of Assassins," He cuts back and you smile at the joke, just as he cuts the final thread and covers it with gauze and tape, "No one would believe you anyway."

You don't reply to that.

He cuts off the water in the sink and places his hand on your shoulder signalling his completion, "Alright."

"Thank you."

You final look over at him and see that his is stripped down to his boxers and you're only in a black tank top and your underwear, but it doesn't faze you, you've seen Oliver in far less.

"We make a good team, Oliver," you sit up, his hands still resting on your shoulder, he sighs and reaches across the counter for a clean towel.

"Keep some pressure on it," he hands you a blue one and walks out of the kitchen, probably to head to bed but you aren't letting him go that easily.

"What do you tell people?" You ask following him out of the kitchen.

"About?" He questions knowing he isn't going anywhere if you don't want him to, and takes a seat on the couch where you gladly sit next to him.

"How you got your scars," you eyes rake over his bare chest, at all of the scars he wore, some of them were there when you met him over a decade ago and some of them were newer.

He sighs shifting his body to face yours, his legs touching yours because of your criss crossed position.

"Um... Lucky me I wear suits to work so it doesn't really come up often."

You shake your head and clarify your meaning, "What do you tell the women you bring home?"

He laughs and it makes your heart flutter seeing him smile again, "Well they're enjoying themselves too much, they don't ask. "

You laugh at that, the movement aching your neck that your keeping pressure on but you can't help it.

"Oh hey... you're bleeding," he turns and gently takes the towel from your neck and holds it tightly to the gash on your arm, his warm hands instantly making you feel better, "Is that okay?"

You nod, "It takes a lot more to hurt me, Ollie." He's not looking at you but you're lost in his eyes, "You on the other hand..."

You stare at him and eventually his gaze reaches yours. He releases his hold on your arm once the bleeding has stopped and throws the towel to the side as he leans back further into the couch.

Your eyes move down towards his bare chest and you raise your eyebrows in surprise and point to a scar on his lower chest that looks like teeth marks, "Oh, i haven't seen this one."

Your hand lingers over the scar as Oliver takes a deep breath and speaks again, "Yeah the Russians love their knives," he squints his eyes and purses his lips deep in thought, "At least i think it was the Russians."

"And these?" You run your fingers along a series of scratches directly under his Bratva tattoo.

"Yao Fei."

You nod in response having come across Yao a couple of times and knowing he was a forced to be reckoned with. At least he was... before you killed him after finding out what he did to Oliver.

You lick your lips and lean forward grabbing Oliver's hand and placing it on a scar on your upper thigh.

"That wasn't there in college," he squints his eye surveying the rest of your body for scars he didn't recognise.

"Most of them weren't."

"You've been busy, huh?" He raises an eyebrow at you and leaves his hand on your thigh.

"Seems we both have," your eyes are still locked on his because your mesmerised by the blonde idiot in front of you, your decade apart doing nothing to stop the feelings you had for him.

It gets quiet neither or you talking just staring at each other with so much lost love and pain that had been buried but resurfaced by seeing one another.

"Where did you go, Y/N?" His gaze is intense in your own and you bite your lip afraid of the answer that you hadn't yet found, "The last time we were together..."

You remove your eyes from him and look past him, shaking your head at your dumb decision to leave him, "As far away from you as I could..." you answered honestly, when you left you didn't want to remember Oliver you left to forget him, and when you saw on the news that his yacht went down and you thought you lost him...

"And... did you find whatever it was you were looking for?"

Your voices shakes and you can feel the tears coming, "Mostly I found that I was alone. All alone."

"Then why didn't you come back?"

The question hits you hard because you should have come back the minute you realised that all you've ever wanted in your life was with Oliver. But you had to protect him. You were a terrible person, you were a killer. You are a killer. And Oliver doesn't deserve that, he doesn't deserve to have to carry your sins as well as his own.

"I knew things you didn't. About your father... about Thea..." you shake the tears away and make yourself keep eye contact with Oliver, you continue to shake your head as you think of the hunks you knew that would break Oliver Queen in half, "because you deserve better."

Your eyes watering to he point where one more movement and you'd be crying. Oliver scoffs and move to stand.

"Get some sleep," he heads to his room leaving you staring at the ceiling on the couch. With your thoughts hunting you.

All of your regrets coming back to sit on your face. It takes a while but eventually you drift off to sleep and Oliver only falls asleep once he hears your soft breathing and knows you've fallen asleep.

~

This  doesnt exactly cover the entirety of your request but when i finished the whole thing I decided to split it into two parts because it was wayy too long. but the part 2 (part four rather...) will be up in a week so August 15, 2018.