Good ~ Roy Harper

R E Q U E S T E D

horse_lover2004

~

"Come on, Roy," you pleaded, "we haven't gone out together in ages."

You were laying on Roy's lap, his hands buried in your hair, as you watch some old tv show rerun that was airing on TV.

"We do go out together, Y/N/N," Roy groans at the fact that you once again brought the subject back to going out in public together. 

It wasn't that Roy didn't want to take you out, he did, but with all that's been going on with Darhk he doesn't think it's the best move.

"Yeah, at night... in masks," you sass, sitting up off his lap and folding your legs to face him.

"Exactly! We go out together. Besides what's the big deal? We can stay here and cuddle..."

"But we do that all the time! I want to go out and be slutty and single with you as my wingman," you pout nudging Roy's shoulder, "it doesn't have to be anything big we can go see a movie, or go skating at that skating place they just built."

Reluctantly, Roy agrees and you cheer loudly rushing off to your room in the trailer to get dressed. You pull on some jean shorts, a pink top and pull on some socks and sandals to wear until you got to the rink.

You pack your roller skates inside a panda book bag you found under your bed and throw your phone in your back pocket, in no time you were out in the living room waiting on your best friend.

~

"Here," Roy reaches in the back pocket of his khaki pants and pulls out his wallet, he retrieved a couple bills and puts them in your hand, "Go pick up some food, i'll find us a table."

You nod and make your way past all the people that are sitting down, occasionally having to duck out of the way of a skater that's coming in too hot. You find yourself in the back of the line and suddenly you feel a pair of hands on your waist.

"Damn, ma you wore those shorts for me," a raspy voice whispers in your ear, loud enough so that you could hear him over the loud music playing, and close enough that you can feel his hot breath on your neck.

You grimace and turn around pushing his hands off you, "I wore these shorts because they are cute. Thank you."

He doesn't take the hint and his hands arm back on your waist, "That ass looks cute, baby girl," his hands drop past your waist and on to your ass and he gives it a rough squeeze

You gasp and turn around again about to tell the man off but he's sent flying away from you by an unknown force and when your eyes find where he landed his face is being pummelled in by Roy.

"Oh my god!" you shriek rushing forward and grabbing Roy's fist before he can deliver another devastating blow to the vile man on the floor,"Hey Roy stop, let's go... come on."

You reach out your hand to Roy and he locks onto it and you help him up. Pulling him into a tight hug of appreciation, before you mutter a soft, "let's get out of here" against his neck.

When you're at where Roy parked his motorcycle he stops you by grabbing your wrist, and spinning you around to face him.

"Hey. Look Y/N I'm sorry about this I know you really wanted to go out," he releases your hand and shoves his other hand into the front pocket of his pants.

You shake your head, "Roy it's fine maybe we'd be better off watching Spongebob reruns than at this lame skating rink."

He chuckles, but makes no move to get on the motorcycle.

"Roy?-"

"-Y/N would you like to go on a date with me? Like a real date?" He asks suddenly his eyes looking up from the ground and locking on yours. 

"Yes!" you yell out accidentally, and grimace when you hear yourself, "I mean yeah of course I would Roy."

"Good," he smiles.

"Good."

~

QOTC: Do you have your eyes set on someone?

Answer: Yes. The lord my saviour Jesus Christ.  Amen. (I'm kidding and yes... this guy i know he's so ducking pretty it makes no sense)