Mess You Up ~ Rene Ramirez

Semi-Important A/N about Build A Story workshop & me being hacked.

~

You shake your head, throwing back another shot as Dinah's arm brushes Rene's flirtatiously. She's been going at it for damn near an hour and you just want to wrap your hands around her throat and tell here to back the frick off your man, the only thing stopping you from doing so is a drunk Curtis hanging from your arm.

"And then he was like, 'If you're going to be Mr. Terrific you can't be my husband' and I was all like -" He gasps stopping himself mid sentence, his eyes widening significantly, "shhhhh no one can know that I'm Mr. Terrific, Y/N and Oliver would kill me."

You roll your eyes at him dragging the 6 foot man over to a booth and sitting him on one side before sliding in next to him. He immediately slouches over on the table and falls dead asleep, you start laugh at your pal but it's cut short by Dinah obnoxious laugh, and your deadly gaze is once again set on the pair. Your blood is boiling as you watch how gorgeous Rene looks as he downs the rest his beer and you know that Dinah notices it too. Subconsciously, your hand smashes against the table rattling the glass and causing a silence to wash over the bar as everyone slowly glances in your direction.

Of course, Rene's eyes lock with your own and you offer him an awkward smile as you pick up the knocked over shot glasses and tipsily stumble to the bar to return the empty shot glasses and signal the bar tender for a few more to bring back to the booth where Curtis still lie slumped over the table. From the corner of your eye you can see Rene place his hand on Dinah's lower back and lean close to her ear to whisper something before making his way towards you. Normally, you would begin panicking but the alcohol in your system lets you remain calm and you casually gather the shots and stumble-walk back to your booth.

"Baby, are you alright? You're trashed," Rene asks sliding into the opposite side of the booth, and confiscating your shots.

"I was fine until you just came over here and stole my liquor!" you slur grumpily, pouting and crossing your arms over your chest like a... drunken toddler.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go?" Rene asks, moving the shots off to the side of table.

"I'm fine, Rene," You yell, lowering your voice when Curtis starts to stir beside you, "just go."

Rene pressing his lips together in a thin line, shaking his head at your attitude, "Fine."

He gets up from the booth sliding one of your shots towards you and downing the other before slamming it on the table and walking off to where Dinah waited, watching the whole encounter nosily. You groan at yourself knowing that you took your anger out on him when he was just concerned about you.

It takes almost an hour of drinking water and you're finally sober enough that you can apologise without making a complete fool of yourself. Nick (the police boyfriend Curtis has/had i cant remember if they are still together after he found out Curtis was Mr. T) picked up Curtis not long ago so you could focus on sobering up and not babysitting.

You're staring at your fingers as you make your way towards the place where Dinah and Rene had sat talking for the longest, and when you finally look up you see Dinah crashing her lips into his and you stop, taken aback by the blatant display of affection. All it takes is another second and your hand is in her hair dragging her away from him, and your fist is crashing into her face repeatedly and she's clawing at your face trying to get you off of her. It pisses you off so much that you let go of her hair and plant your foot flat into her stomach sending her flying into bar stools as onlookers scream and watch in horror.

Rene rushes to pull you away from her so you can't hit her again, but you're pissed, and too quick for Rene so when he blinks you're back on her bashing her fucking face in. You see her mouth open and before you know it she's sonic-screamed you across the bar, your head comes in contact with a ceiling light and you're out.

~

You open your eyes, blinking a couple of times as your eyes refocus themselves. There's a bright light and you can hear quite whispering, you turn your head, groaning as it begins to throb at the movement. When your vision completely fixates you see Rene talking to Dinah, her face covered in bruises and band-aids.

"She must've been drugged , or drunk why else would she have attacked me like that," Dinah reasons with Rene and you scoffs softly.

"I was perfectly sober when I kicked your ass, Drake."

Both of their heads turn towards you and Rene rushes to your side, "Hey, are you okay?"

You shrug him off your icy glare still on Dinah, she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest and snarks, "How's your head?"

"How's your face?" You reply without missing a beat, before remembering why you fought her in the first place, "Why are you here - both of you? Shouldn't you be at the bar face fucking again?"

"I- you saw that?" Rene stutters slightly gesturing subtly for Dinah to leave before you try to beat her again.

"Why did you think I beat her ass? I felt bad for being a dick so I went to apologise to you and see her tongue in your mouth."

He shakes his head figuring out the right way to say what he wants to, "She got the wrong idea from us talking and right before you went all Muhammad Ali i was going to tell her that i have a girlfriend."

You laugh at that knowing that you couldn't stay mad at Rene no matter how hard you tried. You reach your arm up and pull him in for a kiss, so he's leaning over you and he places one hand on the side of your pillow holding himself up so he doesn't fall on you.

"Lets hope she learned her lesson," you smile moving over in the little bed so Rene could slide in next to you.

You raise your head slightly and he tucks his arm under it pulling you closer to his body.

"Did you see what you did to her face, baby girl? I don't think she'll be coming around me for a while."

~

I love Dinah but she had to be sacrificed.

Okay so I gave the b-word that hacked me a chance to either come clean or tell me she didn't do it anddddd she didn't reply instead she deleted her account lmao people try so hard to bring me down i swear.

Manipulate & Stipulate - 4 might take a while for me to re-write because i have to go back and watch Daredevil again for like the 5th time because that's where that idea stemmed from AND IM TIRED OF REWATCHING THAT EPISODE. but i'll do it. eventually. but for the next couple of weeks expect stories like this one just regular imagines.

Okay so my Build A Story Workshop ja opened until September 1st then i'll take what I have and write a short story (12 chapters) from it.

So far have that the story will be:

- x reader (popular vote)

-Mystery/Romance (popular vote)

- Oliver or Barry (comment which one you want right here)

- Plot is still underway i have a couple inboxes and comments to sort through but comment ideas or inbox me.

- reader is gender neutral

- Major Character Death in the end.

- i'll pick title until further notice

That's about all i have. If you have any ideas or want to complete the form it's titled "Build A Story Workshop" you can comment there here or you can inbox me!