R e v e n g e

And there was Richie, no reaction at all, not yet believing what had happened last week. Stan was there talking to him.

Stan: So... *Puts his hand on his shoulder* do you want some water?

Richie: No, I'm fine, thanks.

Stan: Really?

Richie: Yes, Stan... I'm fine.

Stan: Can you talk about it... How... How it happened?

Richie: *bites his lips* ...At the parking lot. We were about to leave. Suddenly two guys came pointing a gun at me.

"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!" One of them screamed.

"Alright, alright, it's here, no need to be nervous..." I said, giving them the money and raising my hands in surrender... I... shit. *Facepalms* I-I can't....

Stan: Go ahead, Richie... Let it all out...

Richie: It was... *Cleans his eyes* It was when Eddie got out of the car. I could hear him crying. He... closed the car door, one of the thieves got scared and just shot him... In the chest... *Cries* I miss him so much.

Stan: Shh... It's okay. He's in a better place now...

Richie: But they aren't.

Stan: What do you... what do you mean?

Richie: *smiles* I shot one of the two guys three days later, I never felt something like that... I felt... alive. Now *picks the gun, reloads it and gets up* you know...

Stan heard someone screaming.

Stan: What was that?

Richie: *smiles* The other who survived... And I told him I didn't like him shouting. You better stay here.

Richie went downstairs​, looked at the thief for the last time.

Richie: *points the gun* This is for my boyfriend, you son of a fucking bitch.

And boom! Richie shot him right in the head... it didn't bring Eddie back but ... He felt it was worth it.

His revenge was done.

A/N: Richie aka The Punisher. This was my suggestion for TroyHarrington book Reddie One Shots, feel free to copy it. (But credit me 😉

What did you guys think of this chapter?