E s c a p i n g

Eddie was running...

Escaping, from a bad guy... he used to call him boyfriend.

He was so tired, had bruises all over the body, to hide it from his friends he always said "he was so clumsy, he kept falling over and over." It was all a lie.

He stopped, looked at somewhere good to hide, he found a dark spot, near a house. He quickly ran and hid there.

Controlling his breath was not easy, he still had asthma attacks. But he tried his best.

Suddenly, he hear footsteps, coming towards him, and then the light... was his end? Had Death finally get him?

No.

The light allowed him to see the glasses reflection, it was someone... coming after him.

Breathing heavily, he was ready to do anything to protect himself.

The stranger stood his hand, Eddie quickly hesitated it, looking at it. And by doing this, he saw the scar... wait a minute... glasses... hand with a scar... the oath!... Richie?!

He slowly grabbed the boy's hand, and then got pulled for a hug.

- It's me... it's okay... I'm here... - A familiar voice said.

- M-my God... Richie!

- Yes... I told you he was dangerous...

Richie, it was him, Eddie's best friend, he was the only one who knew the truth.

-... but it's over, I'm here. Come... I'll make your bed, you can stay.

Eddie couldn't let go Richie, he was still scared, he looked at him, took a deep breath and smiled.

- Thank you... - Eddie said kissing his cheek.