S a v i o r

Eddie acted weird today at high school, and Richie realized that very well, after missing a day at school, Richie noticed that he was quieter, introverted and always walked in and out without talking to anyone, not even Richie.

At the end of class that day, Eddie was one of the first to leave, and then Richie left the room too, he followed Eddie from afar, to see what was going on, until four boys, the Bowers gang, Victor Criss, Belch Huggins, Patrick Hockstetter and Henry Bowers himself followed the Kaspbrak boy, who started walking faster, as did the gang and Richie, a little further back.

Unfortunately, the school crowd at the exit time made it difficult for Trashmouth Tozier's speed, and his vision too. He kept walking until he reached the door, and left the school, looking for Eddie. He didn't found him.

After a not so long journey looking for Eddie Kaspbrak, he finds his friend lying, trembling.

"Shit!" he said, running.

Richie helped Eddie get up, and noticed that on the asthmatic boy's leg, there was a large wound, which prevented him from walking normally.

"Holy shit, what did they do to you?"

Eddie keeps quiet, and holds Richie firm, as if he were a superhero who had just saved him.

A bunch of kids come in, and they're the Bowers Gang.

"Came to protect your little boyfriend, huh?" said Henry.

The other kids laughed as if what he said was the funniest thing on planet Earth, but it was not for Eddie, nor for Richie, who leaned Eddie on the wall gently, he took something from his waist and aimed at the boys.

"One more word, and your head ceases to exist."

Henry's "brave" face quickly becomes fearful.

"b-but..."

"I SAID TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Richie said, making Henry cover his mouth, crying.

He laughs and says, "Now that the lamb is armed, the wolf is scared, aren't you, you Bowers little shit?!"

Richie aims at the group and shouts, "get the FUCK OUTTA HERE, I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU PUSSIES!" The other kids run off to Belch's car, and the car almost disappears on speed. Henry stays, his pants wet, shaking, Richie approaches him, laughing, and comes face to face with Henry.

"Please ... please do not shoot." Henry stammered.

"Careful, Bowers ... all of that chit chat can get you hurt, a lot" Richie said, pointing the gun at Henry's cock. "I dunno, if I shoot here, will you stop fucking with the other students at school?"

"N-n-do not need to shoot, Henry be good kid, respect the others."

"Oh yes?" Richie looks at Eddie and looks at Henry. "What you did to him, it's not respect."

"But Henry stops, yes, Henry promises ..." said Henry.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Yes Yes...."

"Get out of here, out of this school, out of this town, and don't even think about coming back, otherwise I'll rip your tongue out of your ass and I'll make you eat it, you son of a bitch."

Henry walked slowly away, nodding and crying. When he took a distance, Henry ran and Richie smiled even more.

He turned to Eddie, who was astonished, with tears in his eyes. Richie holds the gun and lowers.

"Hey, it's okay now." Richie said in a soft voice. "They'll never come back."

Eddie looks at Richie and swallows dry. He leans on it and stands up. hd rests on Richie's chest and cries, sobbing "Thank you."

"No need to thank, those kids ruined my patience." Richie laughs and says. "I've never seen being afraid of an Airsoft gun."

Eddie looks at Richie, and smirks, for the first time in weeks. "You saved my life and many others ... thank you very much."

He says, kissing Richie on the cheek. Richie smiles and keeps walking with Eddie.

"Come on, I'll take you to the hospital."