A n e s t h e s i a

Richie woke up in his bed, Eddie was by his side, looking at him and smiling.

Richie was feeling strange, he moved but did not feel the mouth, and his head, it seemed that his brain was running and that everything was too.

He felt a hiss, it sounded like he was deaf, and out of nowhere, everything went back to normal, his hearing worked fine.

He raised his head, looked around the room, his eyes half closed, sick.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhhh..." He mumbled. "Where... am... i?"

Eddie got up, sat closer to Richie and said "In your bedroom."

Richie grinned and said "Yeah, I'd like a donut too... with pizza..."

Eddie frowned but understood why he was saying that.

Richie went to the dentist hours before, and for fear, he asked for several doses of anesthesia so he would not feel anything during the surgery.

He looked at Eddie, with his "drunk" face and said "are you my conscience?"

Eddie held the laugh and answered "Yes, my dear Richie Tozier."

"Funny... you look like... My boyfriend Eddie..."

Eddie blushed, smiled and said "Well, so he must be the most beautiful person in the world."

"Who?" Richie asked, confused.

"Your boyfriend, Eddie."

"Aaaaaah.. yes, yes, he is... I'm so lucky to have him..."

Eddie didn't answered, he just smiled.

Richie kept staring at the only empty wall of his room, he frowned and said. "Green..."

"What?"

"That wall should be green... good idea..." He said, Raising hand on a "high five" sign.

Eddie rolled his eyes and high fived Richie.

Richie turned back and looked at the window, he moved toward the partition and rested his head on it.

"Window..."

"Richie... I guess you should go back to sleep..." He said.

Richie looked at Eddie and smiled. "Yeah, you're my conscience... Why should I disagree?"

Eddie rolled his eyes again and got out of the bed.

Richie laid down, looked at Eddie before sleeping and said "If you see Eddie... Tell him I love him so much"

"I will, Richie, I will..." Eddie said, bursting into laugh.