D r u n k

It's weird that one of my stories reached 1k... I'm not used to it.

Thank you! 👍

We arrived home at 5:00 AM, it was an incredible party, Eddie and I had great time together.

Eddie was drunk, reaaaaally drunk, as soon as I opened the door, he rushed to the bathroom. I followed him.

And there he was on his knees, it looked like It was pushing his head to the toilet, thank God it really wasn't like this, he was throwing up.

Since he was drunk and his parents didn't want him drunk, I called them and tol them he had a bad headache at the party so we decided to go back home and he would sleep in mine, since it was too late.

After almost half of an hour vomiting, he sat down and stared at the wall.

"Better?" I said, handing him a glass of water.

He shook his head and said "Why did I do this?"

"It's okay, Eds." I said "I got drunk too."

"It's embarrassing..." He said, drinking water.

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm sorry for staying like this..." He said.

"Don't be sorry, silly." I said, ruffling his hair.

"I can't- damn it, my brain is crazy!" He said, putting his hands on his head, in a movement of pain. "I can't even think properly."

I grinned and said. "You really drank too much... Can you still take a shower?"

"I don't know... I'll try."

"Okay... I'll make your bed meanwhile."

He slowly got up, and looked at the shower.

"Thanks, Richie..."

"You're welcome" I said. "If you need anything, just shout, I'll be in the bedroom..."

"Alright... Thanks... And... Clothes?"

"Oh yeah, wait..."

I ran to my bedroom, I got a shirt and shorts.

"Here you are."

"Thanks..."

~time skip.~

I was on my bed, looking at the door, waiting for Eddie, He was taking too long.

I decided to go to the bathroom to see if he was okay.

When I got closer to the bathroom, I could hear the shower water going down.

"Oh God... No no no no...." I thought, something bad happened.

When I opened the door, I saw him, laying on the floor.

I ran and threw myself to the knees.

"Eddie! Eddie, wake up... C'mon..." I said, grabbing him. "Don't do this, please... C'mon!" I checked his pulse...

Nothing.

"Shit!" I said, doing CPR. "Wake! Up!"

After a while doing it, Eddie opened his eyes and frowned.

"What are you doing...?"

"Oh God, Eddie!" I said, hugging him. "You scared me... What happened?"

"I don't know... Did I... Did I die?"

"No, you're alive... And thank God for that." I said. "C'mon, let's go to the bedroom."

~time skip~

Eddie lay down and covered himself with the comforter. Richie did the same.

"Hey..." Richie mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Feeling better?"

"A little bit dizzy..."

"Okay... Be ready for tomorrow..."

"Why?"

"Hangover"

"Oh God..."

"Don't worry, it's just a headache. I'll take care of you if you want..."

"Thanks" Eddie blushed. "Goodnight, Richie... And thank you for everything..."

"No problem, goodnight, Eds."

- (there is more. Scroll down) -

~back to the bathroom.~

And a red balloon could be seen by the window, floating. After this, a familiar laugh could be heard.

It was It.