C o u r a g e

Okay.

*sighs*

Just go on and tell him, Richie. C'mon you can do it!

(Oh, hell yeah, go and tell him you have a crush on him, it's not like he would just run away and think you're an stupid weirdo!)

It's not like he would run away... after all, you're friends since childhood, you know him very well as he does too.

And he knows, well, that you like both of the sides of the story. The only thing he is not aware of is that he is the one.

*sighs*

Alright, here I go.

(That's a bad idea)

~~~~~

Hey Eds.

Yes?

Uuh... (see? CONGRATULATIONS YOU WERE HYPNOTIZED BY EDWARD KASPBRAK'S BEAUTY!)... I... how are things? (Great way to start.)

Uh, Richie, we were just... talking now, are you really listening to me?

Yes, I... I'm listening, s-sure.

What did I just say then?

That you... you... uh... y-you got an A...

Nice try, Trashmouth. But that's not the point. *grabs Richie hand*

(OH MY... JESUS, IT'S HAPPENING AND YOU EVEN DIDN'T TELL HIM! IS HE FUCKING READING YOUR MIND NOW?)

I know you act weird when you're close to me... I went through this too, with... you.

(UH, CAN A CONSCIENCE HAVE HEART ATTACK? BECAUSE IM HAVING ONE NOW... BUT... MENTALLY)

*Richie looks at Eddie and smile. They stop and sit on a bench close to a snack bar*

I didn't knew... actually *Eddie leans on Richie's shoulder*... I-I-I was gonna tell you thaaaaat I.... I.... (C'MON, DO IT!) I love you. (HELL YEAAAAAAAH!)

*Eddie smiles, looks at Richie."

I knew, and I love you too... I always loved, actually. I thought that you were acting strange because you knew that I was gay and you didn't want to sound homophobic or anything.

*Richie blushes and Eddie kisses him. Richie hugs him and smiles*

Wow, I feel so much more relieved now. *looks at Eddie* I love you.

But you already said that. *smiles*

Did I? I'll say it again... I love you.

*both of them laugh*