N i g h t D r i v i n g

I'm terrified about what happened to the Museum here in Rio, it's very sad, and shocking... Goddamn it!

Anyway, let's go to the chapter.

- - -

Here I am, driving in the middle of the night.

The good thing about doing this is that you do not have to worry too much about traffic, all the windows of the car are closed, it's very fucking cold outside, the news warned that it could snow in the next few days.

At my side, there is a boy sitting, sleeping, probably drunk, for the first time (laughs) I think he was afraid of the sensation and preferred to sleep, but the worst happens after he wakes up. His name? Eddie Kaspbrak. We're not too far from home, just a few minutes down the road from where we went.

You know? Sometimes I look at him and wonder if I should even talk to him about what I feel, we have been friends for years, and he has already opened up to me, I confess that a few moments I almost kissed him, but he hesitated, I think he thought that I was straight. (laughs) What a mistake.

(Sigh) Eh, forget it, I shouldn't think too much about it now, I have to pay more attention on the road, must take him home and maybe tomorrow, we can talk. Yeah, I... I think ... Dang it, what a strange feeling... I, I love Edward Kaspbrak.

- - -

Tell me if you want me to continue this story!!

Also, uh... Yes. I'm from Brazil! And no problem if some of you, fellow brazilian readers want to translate it, just give credit!

Oh, another point... I'm not a female, I'm a male writer, but I don't think this matters, so... whatever...

🤔

(I think I'm getting really inactive about interacting with you, sorry about that... Bye bye!)

👋👋👋