P a n i c

Richie's POV

I was at my mom's house, talking to her, when someone texted me. It was Beverly, she seemed really desperate.

Beverly: RICHIE!
Richie: hey
Richie: What happened?!
Beverly: It's Eddie, I went by your house here, he answered me. Suddenly he just started screaming and crying. 😓
Richie: I'm on my way!

I quickly got in the car and rushed to my house. She was there crying, and Eddie was on the couch, crying and shaking.

"How is he?" I asked, muttering.

"He just keeps crying and screaming, I tried to calm him down. I-I'm really worried."

"I got it, let me help him."

I slowly approached Eddie, and started stroking his hair.

"Hey, babe..." I muttered. "What happened?"

He didn't answered, he was repeatedly pulling the trigger of the inhaler.

"Shhh... calm down... breathe" I said, pulling him closer, putting his head on my shoulder.

"It attacked me again... I couldn't fight it."

"It's okay, it's okay..." I said, kissing him.

"How long has this been happening? "Bev asked.

"Two weeks..." I said. "Panic."

Eddie just closed his eyes and started snoring.

"Looks like he's calmer now..." I said.

"Do you think maybe it's because of you?"

"No, actually not. It just comes from nowhere, he starts to have a lot of thoughts on his head, and getd panicked about that. I'd blame... You know what..."

"Yes, unfortunately yes." She said. "I'll have to go now, kiss him for me."

"I will." I said smiling. "Thanks for warning me, Bev."

"No problem." She said, leaving.

"Hey Eds... Are you feeling better?" I said, kissing his head.

"Not so much..." He said, yawning cutely. "Probably this doesn't have cure."

"Of course it has, it's called love. Don't worry, I'll protect you." I said, stroking his hair. "I love you, Eddie."

"I love you too, Richie." He said, kissing my cheek.