Videogames - I

"Hey Eds" said Richie as he ran through the school hallways towards his best friend. He reached the Kaspbrak boy and panted.

"Oof... listen I..." he (actually tried to say) said.

"Richie, are you okay?" Eddie put his hand on Richie's shoulder, and looked at him with attention. "What happened?"

"Wait a... wait a minute." He said, pointing up his finger, and getting back to a normal posture. "Oof, sorry about that. Hey uh..."

"No problem Rich."

"Hey, what do you think about hanging out at my house this weekend?" He said. "We could pass by the market and buy some snacks and spend the night playing some games."

Eddie scratched his chin.

"All the Losers?"

"No... I... well, ya know... I thought about doing this uh... I thought we could do this together, only u-us..." He blushed.

Eddie frowned and then smiled, chuckling softly. He nodded and got closer to Richie.

"Are you telling me this is a date?"

Richie blushed even more and gulped. The short boy looked at him and giggled. "I'll take that as a yes. 6 pm, is that okay for you? I need to pack my stuff..."

"Y-yeaah okay, sure, sure... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool no doubt no doubt."

Eddie laughed and hugged Richie. "Bye, Tozier, see ya later."

"b-buh-bye."

"And Richie."

"Yes?"

"Don't call me Eds. That's my condition, okay?" Eddie gave the death stare to Richie.

Richie gulped and quickly nodded. "I'll try."

"Okay! Bye!"

Bill walked near Richie and patted his shoulder. "H-how did it g-g-go?"

"Fine. He accepted, shit I can't believe it's happening..."

"D-did he r-reacted well?" He asked.

"Uhum. I'll get him by 6 pm. I just hope to be the best night of his life."

Bill smiled and put his arm around Richie. "Don't wuh-worry, man... you got it, you k-k-know each other for a luh-life, there's no sss-secrets between you..."

Richie smiled. "yeah."

"N-now come on... Stanny's w-w-waiting for us."

"Okay, let's go."