C a m p i n g

They went camping, it was winter, but it was not snowing, the sky was almost black from being so cloudy.

It was night, and it was too cold, they took a tent only, but it was big enough, big enough for all of them.

Everyone was sitting on the fallen log, warming marshmallow at the stake, and Stanley was pouring hot chocolate into a thermos.

"Do you think It can get us here?" Stan said, After serving the hot chocolate and sitting down.

"N-no, it's... d-d-dead." Bill said, watching the fire slowly burning his marshmallow.

"But what if It's not really dead?" Bev asked, putting the marshmallow in the mouth.

"We k-kill it... Ag-gain."

Everyone looked at Bill and smiled.

"Don't you think it's funny that this alien being, that we were traumatized, now it's just a clown with sharp teeth?" Mike said.

"Yeah... it may seem crazy what I'm going to say but it has helped us overcome our fears, or something similar." Ben said, taking a sip of the hot chocolate.

"It makes sense." Eddie said.

"Yeah... It makes sense." Richie said,  elbowing Eddie.

"Haha..." Eddie said, sarcastically.

"I felt much better after hitting that huge forehead with the baseball bat," Richie said, eating the marshmallow. "I would do it again without a second thought."

Time passed, the conversation was over, and everyone went to the tent one by one.

"Goodnight guys." Mike said, opening his backpack and picking up a blanket.

"Goodnight" Ben said, doing the same.

"Night, guys." Bev said.

Stanley was already sleeping.

"G-goodnight." Bill said, with closed eyes.

When Richie was getting ready to sleep, he noticed that Eddie was rummaging around in his pack, desperate, looking for something.

"What happened, Eds?"

"My blanket... Shit... I forgot." Eddie said.

"Do you want mine?" Richie said.

Eddie looked at Richie and smiled.

"No, thanks. I don't want to bother you."

"You're not. I just... I'm not too cold."

"I'm fine, Richie... Thanks, I... I think I can sleep without it." Eddie said, laying down.

"Okay."

~time skip~

At dawn, Richie wakes up after a faint nightmare, and looks everywhere to make sure it was not real. When he looks at Eddie, he realizes that he is sniffing all the time, and that he is shaking.

Richie doesn't say anything, he just takes his blanket and put it over Eddie gently.

"Stubborn boy." He mumbled, smiling and laying down again.