*Chp 1*

This story seems to evolve into one far more deep further on and interesting, please stick with it.  And thanks for reading.

Enjoy!

#################

My mum sent me to buy some pasta for dinner. That's it. Of course, I may have gotten a little sidetracked by all the chocolate, and my mum did text me to ask for a few more things, but I can't understand how I've ended up with a trolley full of stuff! And it's only the essentials! Well, to be fair, maybe the latest Channing Tatum DVD and a few different nail polish colours weren't essential but I just couldn't bring myself to put them back. Thank goodness my mum is so bad with money management, I'll just charge everything to my favourite little piece of plastic and hide anything she didn't ask for in my car until tomorrow or something and she'll never know. Not one of my best plans, but anyone who knew me knew that Allessandra Donatelli had a plan for everything.

Smiling smugly to myself I decide that if I've been this indulgent so far and we weren't really short on cash by any means I may as well splash out a little more so I head towards the freezers and, consequently, the ice cream.

I was in such a rush of excited optimism at having made the decision to invest in one of my many weakness that I did not notice the lone box of biscuits lying on the floor. They were just low enough to the ground to allow the trolley to pass over them unhindered but I, on the other hand, wasn't so lucky. Time seemed to slow a bit as I was launched backwards after sliding on the box and I even had enough time to contemplate if this fall would kill me, and quickly decide I was being ridiculous, before strong hands surprisingly caught me under my arms. I can't help but breath a sigh of relief that my near not-so-fatal accident had been avoided and then I look up and over my shoulder a little to thank my saviour. And what I saw took my breath away.

A strong jaw and a straight roman nose with flawless skin, this man was something straight out of a Greek museum. Michelangelo himself quite possibly would've swapped his first born son just for a chance to immortalise this man in some form of artwork. But it was his eyes that drew me. That captured me. That ensnared me. They were the most gorgeous crystal green eyes and they seemed to swirl with gold accents from raw emotion, emotion that looked awfully like possession and lust. He couldn't have been that much older than me but that look was something like I had never seen on guys my age before and something about his expression put me on edge and comforted me all at the same time. So I did what any sensible 17 year old girl would do. I leapt out of his arms and ran from the supermarket without looking back once