Chapter 15 - Fear

Kylie's POV
____________

I got Kelli's number and decided to text her. I wanted to know more.

...

Kylie: Hey Kelli. It's Kylie.

...

Kelli: Sweet. Wazzup?

...

Kylie: Nothing much.

...

Kelli: What happened today? What was up with you wanting to know about my ability?

...

Kylie: I was just curious. Plus, your eyes were glowing.

...

Kelli: Ah.

...

Kylie: So you are a werewolf...

...

Kelli: yea. Only one in my clan.

...

Kylie: So, what were you saying about a necklace?

...

Kelli: It is a tuning fork necklace. It is designed for ones like me to tolerate high frequencies. All wolves can't tolerate it, but only the singing wolves  can risk hearing it, causing it to trigger their transformation.

...

Kylie: Interesting. I just wanted to know. Cause I wanna help you.

...

Kelli: okay. See you in the morning. Wanna go to the band room before I go to gym?

...

Kylie: Sure.

...

Kelli: okay. Gtg. I'm gonna try to get out of my hybrid form before I get to school tomorrow.

...

Kylie: bye kid.

...

I put my phone away. That's all I needed to know to help her. She's my friend and by reading Brian's mind, he's trying to get answers out of her.

I arrived home from the store and as soon as I got in, I walked to my room and crashed on my bed. Soon, my eyes began to close and I fell asleep.

...

Kelli's POV
___________

Current time - 2:30 am

Dream

...

I looked around me as I sat up in a dark room. "Rachel? Kylie? Collin?" I called. "Anyone?" I tried to get up, but something was holding my right leg and right arm down. It was a steel chain around my wrist and one around my ankle. "Damnit. Okay, who was the fucker that tied me up? Show yourself."

Soon, a figure came out of the dark. "Okay, I'll show myself." A male voice said. He walked out. Dark brown hair, a bit more broad, and... Brian.

"What do you want with me?" I asked.

"What do I want? It's easy. I wanna see a wolf I can break. A little birdy told me that you are the last of your kind. She has red hair, but she doesn't have those streaks of brown like you do. I'll give you the option to break free. However, you'll be glad if you didn't." I gulped hard.