Chapter 24: AlyDen

Amy's POV

So a new girl came, she's beautiful but she's nothing compared to Michelle and ate Aly. I was so bored downstairs because they're just talking to her, I have nothing to do.. So, I went upstairs then I saw ate Den lying down on her bed. She's asleep, I looked at her phone and the song that was playing was Angel with a Shotgun. I won't deny it, that song is really good and also, it fits them. I sat down beside her then I started browsing her phone while I was looking at their pictures a message alert popped out, I opened the message...

From: 0927*******

Hi DenDen, hindi mo pa din ako kilala ano? Anyway, hindi ako nagtext sa iyo para magpakilala. Pano yan, wala na si Alyssa sa tabi mo.. Ano ng gagawin mo? Yaan mo, marami pa namang tao diyan sa paligid mo eh. Hindi lang naman sa kaniya umiikot ang mundo mo eh.. Malay mo, pagpunta niya ng Italy kinalimutan ka na niya tapos makakakita siya don ng ibang taong mamahalin niya, paano ka na naiwan at umaasang ikaw pa din? Hahaha....

I was so mad that I almost threw her phone but I stopped myself from doing it. I wrote the number on a piece of paper then I left the room, you're so dead Jovee. I went downstairs then I saw the girl and the others watching TV, "yo girls, where's Ella?" I asked them. "Asa labas ata, tingnan mo na lang diyan o baka nandon sa kwarto nila Jirah." ate Dzi responded. I smiled at her then I went outside, I looked for her but I didn't find her there. I went back inside then I went upstairs, I checked their room and she's there playing with her phone, "Ella." I called. "What?" she responded. "Jovee texted ate Den again. I got his number." I stated. She looked at me, she just stared at me as if I said something creepy or what. "Ano sabi?" she asked. I told her what Jovee had texted, she went out of the room immediately then she called ate Dzi, ate Fille and ate Gretch. "Ayan, tanungin niyo kay Ahomiro." ate Ella stated. They asked me what Jovee had texted then I told them everything, ate Dzi was so mad.. The look on her face was like, she wants to kill somebody. "Anyway, where's ate A?" I asked them, "naggrocery kasama si Marge." ate Fille responded. "Just tell her this, okay?" I stated, they all nodded yes then they went out of the room. I was left inside, I pulled out my phone then I started texting the number.

To: 0927*******

Hey you. Why won't you stop texting DenDen, you want Alyssa back? If you really love her, you won't let her go in the first place but you're so dumb that you didn't do it. Maybe she left you because you're an asshole, I can say it because you don't want ate Aly to be happy with someone else. You can't accept the fact that she left you and that she's not happy with you. She loves DenDen from the very start, NOT YOU. So, get over it.

I left the room then I went downstairs, I saw Michelle watching TV. I sat down beside her then she placed her head on my shoulder, "Are you okay?" Michelle asked. I nodded yes then I smiled, "are you sure?" she asked assuringly. "Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry." I responded then I kissed her on her forehead.

=============================================================================

Jovee's POV

Tinext ko ulet si DenDen, alam niyo naman ako. Magaling ako sa ganito, sa mga pagdidiscourgae. Ilang minuto ko pa lang siya tinetext ay biglang may nagtext na unknown number.

From: 0905******

Hey you. Why won't you stop texting DenDen, you want Alyssa back? If you really love her, you won't let her go in the first place but you're so dumb that you didn't do it. Maybe she left you because you're an asshole, I can say it because you don't want ate Aly to be happy with someone else. You can't accept the fact that she left you and that she's not happy with you. She loves DenDen from the very start, NOT YOU. So, get over it.