Chapter 30: AlyDen

Amy's POV

I was crying so hard when I saw Michelle, she was crying also. Seeing your girlfriend crying is the most painful thing that you'll ever see, it's more painful than my wound. She hugged me tightly then I hugged her back, I love her so much and I can't bear her.. I just can't. "Amy, magpapagaling ka ha?" ate Den said, "Yeah.. I will. Oh and ate Aly, welcome back." I stated then I smiled at her. She smiled back then ate Den held her hand, "Amy una na kami ha? Michelle, dito ka na muna kay Amy pwede? Dadalhan ka na lang namin ni A ng gamit mo. Alagaan mo muna si lovey doves mo." ate Dzi stated. I smiled at ate Dzi's statement then Michelle blushed a little bit, "Sige ate. Ayos lang." Michelle responded. I pulled Michelle closer to me then I hugged her from behind, "Sige guys. Una na kami ha? Bye!" ate Dzi stated. We waved goodbye then they left the room, so now.. It's just me and her.. "Thank God you're okay." Michelle stated then she snuggled up to me, I can feel her warm breathe on my neck, "Yeah.. I just did that because I love ate Den as my cousin. I don't want her to get hurt, I'm just giving her back a favor." I stated. "Anong favor?" she asked.

*FLASHBACK*

When I was a kid ate Den and her family had a vacation here in New Zealand, I don't have many friends, just a few. Maybe 1 or 2, that's what I have. Until sometime.. 

The both of us were walking home when I saw some kids from my school, they looked at me and then they laughed.

ate Den: Amy? May problema ba?

Amy: None.. 

ate Den: Are you sure?

Amy: Yes.

She just smiled at me then she placed an arm around me, then the kids from my school started calling me a dyke and everything. They were calling me names, they didn't know that ate Den is my cousin. 

Kid: Hey you Dyke! Who's that your girlfriend? HAHAHA!

Kid 2: Amy has a girlfriend! Hahahaha!

I just looked at them, I just bowed my head. I'm really hurt. Ate Den noticed me then she heard those kids. 

ate Den: Hey kids! 

Kid: What?! 

Ate Den crossed the road while holding my hand, she walked towards those kids. 

Kid: You better stay away from us!

ate Den: No I won't.. 

Amy: Ate Den.. 

ate Den: It's okay Amy. 

Ate Den looked at them furiously.

ate Den: You listen up here you little faggots. I don't care who you're parents are or what you are, but what I know is that the 2 of you are FAGGOTS. Hear me? Amy is my cousin, she's not my girlfriend and I don't care if she likes girls or boys. She is my cousin and I love her for who she is, and if you can't live with it then you better get lost and get a life.. Now, the next time I'll see you messing around with my cousin, you're going to get a piece of me. Understood?! 

The 2 kids looked at ate Den, they were shaking. Ate Den smiled then the both of us walked away. 

Amy: Thank you. *hug*