Chapter 28: AlyDen

Amy's POV

Ate Dzi woke us up then I saw ate Den crying, I asked her what happened then she explained it to me. I went downstairs to talk to Mae, at first I can't accept her explanation maybe because I was thinking that she's making reasons out of it, that she's using some of her alibis just to clean up the mess but when she said that she's being blackmailed by Jovee boy, I believed her.. It's really possible because Jovee thinks like satan or I see Satan himself. "Do you believe Mae's explanations?" I asked Michelle, "posibleng gawin yun ni Jovee. Nagawa niya nga kay ate Den, kay Mae pa kaya?" Michelle answered. Well, she has a point, like I said earlier.. IT IS POSSIBLE. "Amy, ang mahalaga ngayon is nalaman natin kung sino ang gumagawa nito kaila ate Den." Michelle stated, "yeah I know. I wish we could tell ate Den right away but we can't because it will just add to her stress and problems.. You know, she's depressed.." I stated. "Amy, Michelle. Pasok na.. Kakain na." ate Fille called out, "we'll be right there." I stated. "Just keep quiet, okay?" I added, she kissed me on my cheek then she nodded yes and smiled. We entered our dorm then we headed in the dining area, we saw ate Fille and Mae sitting beside each other. "Do we have training later?" I asked, "wala.. Pahinga daw muna eh. Why?" ate Dzi responded. "Oh nothing... Just.. you know.. asking." I stated, they looked at me, the look on their faces, they don't look convinced. "Amy.." ate A stated, "Look. I'm planning on meeting Jovee and I wanted to talk to him, I wanted him to stop.. I can't stand seeing ate Aly and ate Den suffering." I stated. "No. Ako na kakausap sa kaniya." Mae said, "You crazy?! Do you want your girlfriend or boyfriend to get hurt? Well, you listen up here. I don't want to see another team mate of mine get hurt." I stated then I stood up and I went upstairs.

After dressing up and fixing my stuff I went downstairs, I saw them talking about something. I just shrugged it off then I walked up to the door, "Amy!" Michelle called out. I looked at her then she hugged me, "mag-iingat ka ha? I love you." Michelle stated. I hugged her back then I pulled off, I kissed her on her cheek then I went outside. I saw the black car that was parked beside ate Den's car, the engine is running so there's a possibility that someone's inside. I walked up to it then I saw the car door open, "gotcha." I whispered to myself. I saw a guy inside the car then he smiled at me, "Amy right?" he asked assuringly. "Yeah.. and you're?" I asked him. "Before I answer your question, get inside the car." he responded. "As you wish." I stated then I smirked, I got inside the car then he started to drive. "I am Jovee, Alyssa's ex boyfriend." he stated, "Oh. I thought you're name is Satan." I stated, I looked at him then I smirked. He glared at me, "What?" I asked. "Nothing. Anyway, what do you want?" he asked, "It's very simple. I want you to stop bothering ate Den and ate Aly, coz' if you won't, you're going to get some of this." I stated while raising up my fist. "Hahaha! And do you think that will stop me from getting what I want. No! You're wrong!" he exclaimed. "Look pathetic shit, If you won't stop bothering them you're going to regret it. I don't care who you are and where you're from but what I want you to do is you better stop bothering them.." I stated then I got out of his car then I walked away. Good thing that we stopped under this tree, it's kinda near to my classroom though. I'm not yet late for my class but I hope that I'm not too late from saving my cousin's relationship.

=============================================================================

Jovee's POV

Peste! Paano nalaman nun na ako yung gumawa nun! Teka, sana hindi sinabi ni Mae. Kelangan ko siyang makausap ngayon din. Kinuha ko yung cellphone ko at tinawagan ko siya, nagriring lang hindi niya sinasagot. Kelangan kong makabalik sa parking ng dorm nila, for sure hindi pa nakakaalis yung mga yun. Nakarating na ulet ako ng parking at inantay kong may lumabas sa dorm nila, sa kasamaang palad walang lumalabas. Bumaba ako at lumapit ako sa may pinto, kumatok ako pero walang nasagot. Sinubukan kong buksan yung pinto pero nakalock na ito, ugh! Nautakan ako dun ah? Ginamit kaya nila si Amy para makatakas sila? Imposible! Ang bilis naman nun?